Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

• 5 months later...

so preseason starts in a week. Where do I watch online? I would rather not use these "free" sites that I have to risk being shut down in the middle of a game. What is a good service to be able to stream it legally? I don't mind paying for it. The service from the NFL.com site doesn't work here (Guam) because it's a US territory. But they don't really show games here and if they do, it's West Coast games. And they don't really have sports bars that play all the games. Please help! This is my first season overseas and I didn't really think about it when I took the orders. Skins fan in need!!!!

In order to avoid the site being taken down I can give you a hint. ATD.

Figure out the rest ;)

The good people at HomerTV also may stream games but security is tight ever since last year, when the site kept getting taken down.

Comrades! "ATD" has been SEIZED by The Feds ("I.C.E."-Homeland Security, National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center, USDOJ, etc.)! Checkout their 'former' website: Click Here!

Just signed up for preseason live and and game rewind on nfl.com. This might be a good option for some of you folks.

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages

It cost me $55.00 ($15.00 for preseason, $40.00 for regular season). For my money: I will get to watch all the preseason games, plus on demand replays of those, and on demand replays of all regular season games. Since I am working a lot of weekends and living out west, this seems like a great deal to me.

I will let you know how I like the service.

Edited by s0crates