Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

It's called stop beign cheap Skin fans and support your team by paying a FAIR LOW price of 20.00$ at NFL.com and you can watch EVERY SINGLE SKINS GAME!

HTTR!

yeah thanks for support...

its good thing that there are enough of these "non-cheap" Skins fans like you to keep the league afloat...

Edited by sjinhan

yeah thanks for support...

its good thing that there are enough of these "non-cheap" Skins fans like you to keep the league afloat...

$20 is a cheap price to pay to watch the team you love. If you are really concerned about money, stop paying over $70 a month at least on whatever cable provider you use and buy an HD Antenna to stream OTA local programming. Keep your Internet plan (all you need is about 12mbps) and pay a friend with DirectTV NFL ticket $50 to upgrade to to-go. With all the streaming capabilities and newsgroups, I happily cancelled my TV service and won't go back.

I wonder if I can buy the NFL.com preseason package, just go to the stream on my PS3 on my TV, and enjoy? Has anyone tried this before? Is the nfl.com thing an actual application you need to use, or is it a link?

I do not know about the PS3, but as far as I can tell the NFL.com package uses flash.

Just signed up for preseason live and and game rewind on nfl.com. This might be a good option for some of you folks.

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages

It cost me $55.00 ($15.00 for preseason, $40.00 for regular season). For my money: I will get to watch all the preseason games, plus on demand replays of those, and on demand replays of all regular season games. Since I am working a lot of weekends and living out west, this seems like a great deal to me.

I will let you know how I like the service.

I am watching the Patriots Jaguars game from last night after having joined the site you provided, It's working beautifully. Our game is scheduled for the correct time, so all I have to do is click "watch" at that time and I'm in buisness.

Poor Gabbert got terrorised last night.

Yes. And is safe. Just go to: http://atdhenet.tv/index.html

That site doesn't list any of the football games, didn't last night either. I normally use this for Caps Hockey and pre season football (have DTV Sunday ticket for regular season)

This looks to be good so far, guess we'll know for sure in a couple hours.

The specific link for the Redskins game is: http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/78219/1/watch-pittsburgh-steelers-vs-washington-redskins.html

Edited by ljs

It's called stop beign cheap Skin fans and support your team by paying a FAIR LOW price of 20.00$ at NFL.com and you can watch EVERY SINGLE SKINS GAME!

HTTR!

So what should I do? I live in Guam. It's overseas enough to not get any games but it's still a US territory which means I can't game gamepass. Can anyone help?

The specific link for the Redskins game is: http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/78219/1/watch-pittsburgh-steelers-vs-washington-redskins.html

This doesn't seem to be working. It says Video not available at the moment but will be soon. Is that just because the game hasn't started yet?

Edited by TheGreatBuzz

awesome. Thanks. I didn't want to have to keep searching. Lets hpe for the best.

Yeah also, even though only one link is listed at the moment, once the game starts usually two or three more link options pop up. I usually wait until a commercial break and then start testing them all out to pick the best one.

Anyone know a iPhone friendly site, I'm stuck at work, i dont wanna wait til NFL network shows it tomorrow

You're gonna have a real tough time trying to stream a game on an iPhone. You're better off following the play-by-play on ESPN.com or NFL.com (have had problems with freeze-ups on iPhone with the latter though, and you must manually refresh the former).

Unless 4G is THAT much better than the 3G that I have. Its totally possible, I guess.

That site doesn't list any of the football games, didn't last night either. I normally use this for Caps Hockey and pre season football (have DTV Sunday ticket for regular season)

FYI This link is working