NewCliche21

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

I'll tell you... I might never complain about Joey T again.

That was the worst called game I've ever seen... and that is saying something.

Good lord. :lol:

Excellent link!  Thanks.   I wasn't able to get the "smart TV" to upload the picture. the website loaded but it kept failing.  Anyone 

know how that works?

For folks that have been watching streams for a while.  Is it feasible to watch the games for an entire season on streams?  Or is it a total clusterfudge?

Thanks!

For folks that have been watching streams for a while.  Is it feasible to watch the games for an entire season on streams?  Or is it a total clusterfudge?

Thanks!

I've watched several seasons solely through streams. Sometimes you get a nice, crisp HD stream, other times you get smudgey, unreadable jerseys, but usually somewhere in between. It's not ideal but it's better than watching Jaguars or Bucs games every Sunday.

I'm going to Mitchell college this year and will be using Vulcano. Hope it works, cause I don't want to stream a game like my first two years at nyit...

The NFL live thing is blacked out tonight (in case anyone didn't know) and I don't have cable.. What's the point of paying for something when I can't even use it. I could see if it was on NBC or something and it was blocked out, but not everyone has ESPN. 

Any good streams for tonight game against the Browns

try this link..

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&competitionid=37&discipline=americanfootball

our game is on top..  click the 'live' link on the right then on the next page, click the 'play now' button on a 'flash' stream ...  then when the stream window comes up, click the little 'x's to get rid of the ads...  then go full screen.. you won't have to do it again...  be aware, quality is hit and miss...

• Like 1

Yeah these, links suck. Still pissed it's blacked out on NFL preseason live. Usually that site has some really high quality ones. 

try this link..

http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&competitionid=37&discipline=americanfootball

our game is on top..  click the 'live' link on the right then on the next page, click the 'play now' button on a 'flash' stream ...  then when the stream window comes up, click the little 'x's to get rid of the ads...  then go full screen.. you won't have to do it again...  be aware, quality is hit and miss...

Can't believe how well this works.  Thank you!!!

try this link..

Thanks to you and this post I got to see the game. 

• Like 1

Is this game really not on NFL network or ESPN or CBS?  Man, this pisses me off.  So frustrating not being able to watch the game on TV.

So, if anyone has a good link for tonight, please share. :)