Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

35 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Gonna be showing the game here. [Click me.]

Don't spread this link on major sites publically like Red...t or twitter etc. The point is to help you guys in here and keeping it on the low. If you do share, do it privately. Trying to help you all out.

First time doing this so if there are errors, I apoligize. I tried to run tests during week but no one was available.

For Mobile, you can view in full screen just click no on w/e popup you get and hit the fullscreen button before you press play. Good luck guys. I will start streaming 5 minutes before 7:30PM.

As fortune would have it, my DVR box just died(!) less than an hour before kickoff.  I'm local too, so that really sucks!!

But thanks & big time props to FS#21 for this - came thru in the clutch. :)
(It could be worse...this could be an hour before Steelers Kickoff)

1 hour ago, FS#21 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Gonna be showing the game here. [Click me.]

Don't spread this link on major sites publically like Red...t or twitter etc. The point is to help you guys in here and keeping it on the low. If you do share, do it privately. Trying to help you all out.

First time doing this so if there are errors, I apoligize. I tried to run tests during week but no one was available.

For Mobile, you can view in full screen just click no on w/e popup you get and hit the fullscreen button before you press play. Good luck guys. I will start streaming 5 minutes before 7:30PM.

Aye bro, thanks. :redskins-3908:

4 minutes ago, FS#21 said:

Its on. Ill just let it be and try to fix anything at half. This is why i tried running tests all week but hey.

Audio is perfect.  Video slows down then catches up at each snap.  For a guy who can only watch through streams, I'll take it.  You're the effing man, man!

And the commercial graphic is awesome.  Also appreciate the music so I know when to click back.

Edited by NewCliche21

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Audio is perfect.  Video slows down then catches up at each snap.  For a guy who can only watch through streams, I'll take it.  You're the effing man, man!

And the commercial graphic is awesome.  Also appreciate the music so I know when to click back.

Are you getting malware alerts?  I keep getting a message that it is blocking some website called isanalyze.com