Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do You Support the Success of Jason Campbell?

[[ghost]]

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

If you want to see JC fail you want to see the skins fail. I don't think anyone wants to see that.... if he succeeds that means our team succeeds so I have his back regardless of my true thoughts of whether he should be our starter or not.

If he has to be pulled by Zorn I'll have a different opinion.

I dont care who is our QB as long as they win ball games. Me personally, I dont believe Jason is the answer, but I would LOVE to be proved wrong. I would LOVE if JC went out there and lit it up. But I just dont think it is going to happen, but I support him mos def

yessir

He's a funny guy too. Hope he does well. I like all of the Colt Brennan support though because it should keep Jason on his heels so he doesn't get comfortable. Anyone who wants to see him fail is either not a fan of the Redskins or has a personel issue with him. Maybe he stole their girlfriend or something.

I love JC, but its this board fascination with Colt that wants me to see JC stomp Colt down. Elsewhere I never hear about Colt

Take no offense, but where is elsewhere? How do you have the time, you have 12k posts and about the same join date as me.

I would love to see JC stomp down all the Colt rumors, but if JC fails to progress, I hope Colt makes me forget JC ever happened. I want the Skins to succeed first and foremost.

This is my efforts in weeding out the character of this board.

Every single Redskins fan should WANT JC to succeed.

But for how many people is the failure of JC more important than the success of failure for the Redskins.

JC succeeds, then almost certainly, the Redskins prevail.

Ergo, Go Campbell.

Either/or. What I don't want to see is another in-between type performance. If he plays that way, we're not going to re-sign him and we'll be wasting time developing someone else's quarterback. At least if he fails outright, he'll get yanked with plenty of season to salvage.

Obviously, the best outcome would be for Jason Campbell to play like a better quarterback than Jason Campbell.

Of course I support his success. Him succeeding means more success for the Redskins. I don't think anyone that is a fan is wishing for him to crumble - they just don't have faith in his ability to do it. JC is a great guy and I like him as a person, but there are still several question marks surrounding him.

I support the success of the Washington Redskins, not just Jason Campbell. By no means do I want JC to fail, but I want the Redskins to succeed more than anything.

This is exactly how I feel. I hope every member of the team from Daniel Snyder on down to the part-time waterboy does well and is successful. Getting that drink to a thirsty Clinton Portis on time could make all the difference. Seeing how most of us on here are "extreme" Redskins fans, how could you not feel this way.

Archived