Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do You Support the Success of Jason Campbell?

[[ghost]]

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Colt is not the answer!!!!! Alot of these "redskins fans" are choosing their words carefully so they wont get bashed.I know alot of people secretly want Colt to get the job asap.Even tho JC is the best option on the team.I really hope he succeeds this year just to shut people up.I just wanna know the people who wants him to fail.

Hell..........i cant wait to see colt fail if he ever had the chance (which he wont)

Mark it down somwhere....I AM BEHIND JASON CAMPBELL.

I think he can be a good quarterback and I fully support him going into 2009.

Im glad we didnt give up a bunch of picks for Cutler...week 10 when Campbell is being showered with MVP type praise again or week 10 when he's being run out of town you can come back to this post.

I think he will lead us to the playoffs this year.

I dont think Colt will be a starter in this league...i know he has his own cult amongst Skins fans because of a few preseason games and because of his Hawaii numbers but I dont see it translating into NFL success. If JC falters then I want Collins in there.

];6576298']This is my efforts in weeding out the character of this board.

Every single Redskins fan should WANT JC to succeed.

I don't want JC to succeed.

I want whoever is playing qb or any position to succeed.

If that is JC, great, if it is colt or collins, just as good.

HTTR

Clearly everyone supports the success of the redskins.

I however feel like ive wasted more than enough time and money watching jason stink it up. To me he is absolutly holding this team back especially given the talent that is around him. How many teams would be fortunate to have a back like portis,you know someone who trys harder than anyone from that position to keep defenders off your back? not 1 but two very talented tight ends,not the best but a very above average recieving corp and a top 5 defense.

13 touchdowns just isnt getting it done,and then declining as the season goes on is icing on the cake. look at Aaron rodgers taken 1 pick ahead of him...fewer starts almost double the scores. And when we talk about pressure in his face...2 things come to mind to me. 1 being big ben,he constantly has free rushers comming at him and the worst of o-lines yet has 2 rings. 2. eli manning,that superbowl catch by tyree,where he fought off a few guys and made that gutsy throw...when i ddont know how many times ive seen jason take the sack of throw it away...and i just dont see that will to win from him.

The fact that you can count his highlight plays on your hand,hes a first round pick and had plenty of chances is enough for me to dislike the guy. Too many excuses not enough production,i hate to be the guy to say this but sometimes i wonder if he gets so much support because of whos number he dawns and the color of his skin.

well never know untill someone else is given a chance.

What has JC, or any player for that matter, done for you to NOT support their success. We aren't talking about Adam Pacman Jones here people.

Anyone who answered no better have a legit reason.

I love football and the redskins second to only my family. I wait like everyone else for the season to start,I bite my nails during games and wake up super early every sunday just about because i cant even sleep im that ready to watch.

Jason is a great person,and if he lights it up...ok fine. BUt we wasted too much time,draft picks and roster space for this guy. he gets nothing but a free pass from some of you and for what? his 13 touchdowns? his potential? Excuses are all that i come across what makes anyone think that the light is going to come on? He got outplayed by 2 rookies last year.Joe flacco has no excuses. A great defense and slightly better o-line...but more importantly a better and faster release..im sick of watching other teams pass us by and us predicted to finish last every year...and then seeing it happen.

I love football and the redskins second to only my family. I wait like everyone else for the season to start,I bite my nails during games and wake up super early every sunday just about because i cant even sleep im that ready to watch.

Jason is a great person,and if he lights it up...ok fine. BUt we wasted too much time,draft picks and roster space for this guy. he gets nothing but a free pass from some of you and for what? his 13 touchdowns? his potential? Excuses are all that i come across what makes anyone think that the light is going to come on? He got outplayed by 2 rookies last year.Joe flacco has no excuses. A great defense and slightly better o-line...but more importantly a better and faster release..im sick of watching other teams pass us by and us predicted to finish last every year...and then seeing it happen.

So are you saying you don't support his success? You would rather see him fail?

Of course I support him. If he suddenly gets it, it means the whole team will be successful.

I just don't think he will. Big difference.

Simple, straightforward, and concise.

This is what every fan on our hoard should be saying. Except for the ones that think he does have what it takes.

When you have 12 people, at this time, voting NO, then its hard to understand where people are coming from...

so theres 12 stupid people who dont support a redskin having success. ive seen worse things.

i support the success of any redskins player, id never root for a guy on this team to fail, ever. im sure most people (and judging from the poll im right) would agree.

When you have 12 people, at this time, voting NO, then its hard to understand where people are coming from...

Then ask why they say "no."

It doesn't mean you'll get an answer, especially because the polling was private, but I'm sure at least one or two will step up.

Honestly im leaning towards a yes. Id much rather see someone else get a chance and hopefully come in and if not light it up,at least make a case.The yawnfest that is jason campbell and his ongoing 3 and outs or inability in the redzone isnt as apealing to me to where someone could come in with the same line,same plays,same coach,same system and same recievers and get 3 touchdowns or even 20 touchdowns per season.That would make me as happy as a boy losing his virginity to the hottest milf in town.

I tried to root for jason,I even picked him in fantasy last year,started him against the lowly rams and well....we all know our recent history.

I just want to see this team win,and take that next step. To have an elite offense,or at least consistant one. If campbell gets destroyed by the steelers or pats in preseason and ends up hurt,then colt or collins comes in and has a great showing for a few weeks...i personally cannot wait to log into this board. Even if campbell puts up average to good numbers i still dont think its enough...not for me at least. Is there something wrong that i would like our team to have the best players,or even a quarterback i can trust?

Of course I support him. If he suddenly gets it, it means the whole team will be successful.

I just don't think he will. Big difference.

Motto. :applause:
];6576993']Except for the ones that think he does have what it takes.
I think he does. The question for me is "Will JC having what it takes translate to what's on the field?".

Honestly im leaning towards a yes. Id much rather see someone else get a chance and hopefully come in and if not light it up,at least make a case.The yawnfest that is jason campbell and his ongoing 3 and outs or inability in the redzone isnt as apealing to me to where someone could come in with the same line,same plays,same coach,same system and same recievers and get 3 touchdowns or even 20 touchdowns per season.That would make me as happy as a boy losing his virginity to the hottest milf in town.

I tried to root for jason,I even picked him in fantasy last year,started him against the lowly rams and well....we all know our recent history.

I just want to see this team win,and take that next step. To have an elite offense,or at least consistant one. If campbell gets destroyed by the steelers or pats in preseason and ends up hurt,then colt or collins comes in and has a great showing for a few weeks...i personally cannot wait to log into this board. Even if campbell puts up average to good numbers i still dont think its enough...not for me at least. Is there something wrong that i would like our team to have the best players,or even a quarterback i can trust?

So you would rather see him fail for the OPPORTUNITY to see someone else succeed rather than just to have instant success.

The question is do you think he can succeed based on the past, its if you WANT him to succeed.

Your logic is flawed.

So you would rather see him fail for the OPPORTUNITY to see someone else succeed rather than just to have instant success.

The question is do you think he can succeed based on the past, its if you WANT him to succeed.

Your logic is flawed.

Not when ive seen all i need to see out of him. Or any arguments that make me believe he will lead us to a title.

I answered the question. i want the team to have success...I also feel like it wont happen with him under center. Not a team failure,just throwing out scenarios on how this bum can be done with before i possibly waste another sunday.

Although you weren't directing this comment at me. I wanted to reply to your question.The truth is every year we are hearing from various media sources (and some who attend the Redskins training camps) that JC looks good, he's staying late working on this or that.He's working with Cooley,Santana,ARE on timing and it sounds good.

Then the regular season rolls around and all this hype I hear during the off season (training camp,ota's,mini camps) isn't what i'm seeing translated on the field. SO excuse me if i'm skeptical. Taylor Jacobs use to wow'em in pratice too yet in games that wow factor NEVER translated on field either. Any true Redskins fan should be rooting for EVERYONE on the team to succeed, as it makes the WHOLE TEAM that much better.Isn't that what we ALL want at the end of the day?

I don't have to wear his jersey or dislike/put down every other QB on the team in order to want to see him succeed. Truthfully he hasn't shown me why he's the team best chance at winning when we can barely score 15-17 points a game. Now obviously we need the young guns to step up this year and be more consistent and having a healthy Samuels/Thomas/Portis will make us that much better.But I am all out of patience and sick of all the excuses for JC's issues (playing tenative,not being able to read defenses, holding onto the ball waaaay too long,his accuracy). It is what it is. No other Redskins player I know gets a pass on medicority like JC has.Has he been set up for success like Tom Brady,Peyton Manning...no but neither has anyone else on the team especially CP. Yet those excuses didn't extend to Devin Thomas,Malcolm Kelly,Fred Davis last year as rookies. It seems everyone is expected to pay immediate dividends except JC." But he needs more time" ,"he's a classy guy" , "he has a cannon arm" and on and on. While I'm not sold on JC as the starting QB it doesn't mean I'm against him. I don't wish hurt/injury/misfortune on him...I just want him to PUT UP or get benched simple as that.

I don't think any sane person would openly admit such a thing, and I think most won't mind being wrong if Campbell does well (though there certainly are members who will try to cling to their opinion by saying "It's just 1 season, he needs to be good for more seasons than that).

That being said, there certainly are posters on here whose constant yammering over JC would make one think otherwise.

Although you weren't directing this comment at me. I wanted to reply to your question.The truth is every year we are hearing from various media sources (and some who attend the Redskins training camps) that JC looks good, he's staying late working on this or that.He's working with Cooley,Santana,ARE on timing and it sounds good.

Then the regular season rolls around and all this hype I hear during the off season (training camp,ota's,mini camps) isn't what i'm seeing translated on the field. SO excuse me if i'm skeptical. Taylor Jacobs use to wow'em in pratice too yet in games that wow factor NEVER translated on field either. Any true Redskins fan should be rooting for EVERYONE on the team to succeed, as it makes the WHOLE TEAM that much better.Isn't that what we ALL want at the end of the day?

I don't have to wear his jersey or dislike/put down every other QB on the team in order to want to see him succeed. Truthfully he hasn't shown me why he's the team best chance at winning when we can barely score 15-17 points a game. Now obviously we need the young guns to step up this year and be more consistent and having a healthy Samuels/Thomas/Portis will make us that much better.But I am all out of patience and sick of all the excuses for JC's issues (playing tenative,not being able to read defenses, holding onto the ball waaaay too long,his accuracy). It is what it is. No other Redskins player I know gets a pass on medicority like JC has.Has he been set up for success like Tom Brady,Peyton Manning...no but neither has anyone else on the team especially CP. Yet those excuses didn't extend to Devin Thomas,Malcolm Kelly,Fred Davis last year as rookies. It seems everyone is expected to pay immediate dividends except JC." But he needs more time" ,"he's a classy guy" , "he has a cannon arm" and on and on. While I'm not sold on JC as the starting QB it doesn't mean I'm against him. I don't wish hurt/injury/misfortune on him...I just want him to PUT UP or get benched simple as that.

see.....I like what this guy has to say.

Archived