Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do You Support the Success of Jason Campbell?

[[ghost]]

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

voted yes b/c he's our current starting QB; so if he is successful, then it means we will be winning games and going to playoffs; it's that simple, that's the only reason i support any of the players that wears the skins uniform

now, if JC was to move on after this season and onto another team, i could care less what he does and it wouldn't affect me in any way

It's not about me justifying if Campbell is "that good" or not. The truth is I don't know and neither do you. In fact we are WAAAAAYY further away from being someone in a position to judge talent then the ones that are making the decisions of who should be the starting QB.

I'm sure San Diego fans KNEW Drew Brees wasn't any good and he should be shipped off immediately. They lucked out by getting Phillip Rivers but what if they didn't and they got rid of Brees. They would have looked pretty stupid for not finding out especially with Brees being a first round pick.

I guess we are in two different camps. I for one am sick of all the changes because it hasn't done us any good. All we do is change. Change has only gotten us the same results since 1991. I would love some stability therefore I vote to see what Campbell has for one more year. If he can't do it then we move on and I would give Colt or whoever the next QB the same patience I showed Campbell.

But what about those teams who have changed systems,coaches and had comparable to worse olines that still seem to put up more points and wins than us?

why are we getting beaten by the rams who just fired a coach?

But what about those teams who have changed systems,coaches and had comparable to worse olines that still seem to put up more points and wins than us?

Are you really going to use the Rams as an argument:doh:

No. I haven't drunk any Kool Aid. I'm do my best to look at it RATIONALLY.

Have you noticed that not one commentator or analyst has ever said the Redskins need to move on from JC. If anything, many of them questioned the Redskins move to unload him so eagerly this offseason.

Both detractors and kool-aid drinkers are the extremes. They are not looking at the whole picture, which includes learning from other teams mistakes of the past and looking to the future. All are just as bad as the Cult of Colt.

But jason is a nice guy,and theres no need to throw him under the bus. The fact that theres a whole entire network covering football and they rarely talk this guy up, and say the whole season lies on campbell for team success speaks for that one. Its up to him because he needs to step it up.

Are you really going to use the Rams as an argument:doh:

yes I am. they had corners who they just signed off the street playing in that game. Other teams blow them out. This is suposed to be a big day for a quarterback,and we lost.

same thing with the bengals and a near loss to the lions.

I remember us losing to the Rams because Leigh Torrence got burned by a rookie.

I agree there has been teams that change and the wins come. But that hasn't worked for us. Everytime we change we take steps back not forward. I would like for us to change by instituting some stability especially at the coaching and QB positions.

But jason is a nice guy,and theres no need to throw him under the bus. The fact that theres a whole entire network covering football and they rarely talk this guy up, and say the whole season lies on campbell for team success speaks for that one. Its up to him because he needs to step it up.

No one, and I mean no one, has disagreed with this. But at the same time, that statement doesn't mean it has been on him this whole time. Its just the nature of the beast.

yes I am. they had corners who they just signed off the street playing in that game. Other teams blow them out. This is suposed to be a big day for a quarterback,and we lost.

So are you saying the is on JC?

the rams game at least campbell was able to put up yards, but as always, hes incapable of putting up big points. same with the lions, tons of yards, no points. the guy just cant throw TDs with regularity or in large quantities.

the bengals game however was completely unacceptable on his part and when i lost all faith in him. key game for us, win or go home, all we have to do is beat the hapless bengals and were alive, and he chokes badly.

Wanting JC to succeed is different than BELIEVING he will succeed. Hell, I want him to be the best friggin qb of all time, but do I think that will happen? no, but I'll settle for an elite QB. The question might as well be "Do you support the success of the Redskins?" and is kind of silly.

Wanting JC to succeed is different than BELIEVING he will succeed. Hell, I want him to be the best friggin qb of all time, but do I think that will happen? no, but I'll settle for an elite QB. The question might as well be "Do you support the success of the Redskins?" and is kind of silly.

:applause:

But you notice that when titled JC and not Redskins, there are people who said no...

C'mon dude, this has been done to death already.

But if you honestly look at the JC's numbers you would see that he has average numbers.

New scheme, rookie offensive coaching staff behind an injured OL.

-BTW- Its not just that we changed the system you must keep imo that it was being installed by a rookie staff:

1st time HC/1st playcaller: Zorn, 1st time OC: Sherman Smith, 1st time defacto QB coach: Meidt.

So are you saying the is on JC?

not entirely. But i think its up to him to lead that team over a team you should beat. Dont care how it gets done just pull a nike.

Has jc ever put up alot of points? or won a game himself. I thought he learned 2 years ago in that game in dallas where he took the team down the field and gave it right to newman. or in tampa when he gave it right to barber. yet he seems worse now and scared to even try it.

not entirely. But i think its up to him to lead that team over a team you should beat. Dont care how it gets done just pull a nike.

Has jc ever put up alot of points? or won a game himself. I thought he learned 2 years ago in that game in dallas where he took the team down the field and gave it right to newman. or in tampa when he gave it right to barber. yet he seems worse now and scared to even try it.

You are talking about a JC who was under two different types of coaches and offenses with two different types of styles. JC seems to be really trying to do what the coaches ask of him as he develops and gets to learn the system. Once he does, he can start pulling the trigger when he wants.

C'mon dude, this has been done to death already.

But if you honestly look at the JC's numbers you would see that he has average numbers.

New scheme, rookie offensive coaching staff behind an injured OL.

-BTW- Its not just that we changed the system you must keep imo that it was being installed by a rookie staff:

1st time HC/1st playcaller: Zorn, 1st time OC: Sherman Smith, 1st time defacto QB coach: Meidt.

Mike Tomlin. the oc went to arizona, and pgh has a worse oline. but big ben put that team on his back in the superbowl and was clutch.

thats what i want to see.

You are talking about a JC who was under two different types of coaches and offenses with two different types of styles. JC seems to be really trying to do what the coaches ask of him as he develops and gets to learn the system. Once he does, he can start pulling the trigger when he wants.

yet they want to trade him.

didnt have the ammo to land cutler.

rubynj;6577273

Has jc ever put up alot of points? or won a game himself.

No QB literally wins a game by himself but I do understand what you mean.

Jason hasn't demonstrated that he's the kind of QB who can consistently put a team on his back.

And truthfully, I'm not counting on him ever becoming that kind of QB.

He wasn't at Auburn and I don't expect him to be in the pros. :2cents:

];6576164']Do you support the success of Jason Campbell? Or would you like to see Jason Campbell fail?

What the hell kind of question is that ghost? From what I've read on this board, the sentiment is the other way around. JC supporters just want him to be the QB over the success of the team. Those of us who have been labeled "JC Haters" just want the Redskins to win and we've seen conclusively that JC can't get us wins.

I think we need to make a switch at QB, but I don't know if Colt is the answer. I sure as hell think there should be an open QB competition during Training Camp though, like there should have been last year. And whoever performs the best, should get the job. And I'll cheer like crazy for them to succeed.

I think the question should be "Would you rather see the Redskins win, or JC be the QB?"

I think this year will finally be the season we give up on the JC experiment, but I have no idea if we'll succeed with someone else at QB. I just know we won't succeed with JC at QB.

Hail,

H

No QB literally wins a game by himself but I do understand what you mean.

Jason hasn't demonstrated that he's the kind of QB who can consistently put a team on his back.

And truthfully, I'm not counting on him ever becoming that kind of QB.

He wasn't at Auburn and I don't expect him to be in the pros. :2cents:

Very few QBs are like that. There are maybe 3-5 playing at any one time in the NFL. However, somehow, many more than 3-5 teams have a shot to be contenders in the NFL.

You don't need a Manning, Elway, Brady, etc. to win a championship. Not even close.

Archived