Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tea Party Invites Janine Garafolo

MEANDWARF

I've been to the one in Hernando,MS after Congress passed the stimulus. I will proudly be there again this 4th of July to protest the Cap and Trade scam that passed through Congress despite the will of the American people.

I've been to the one in Hernando,MS after Congress passed the stimulus. I will proudly be there again this 4th of July to protest the Cap and Trade scam that passed through Congress despite the will of the American people.
Hasn't passed the Senate yet :)

Would love to be there - especially with Lori and her friends from the Spokane area.

I'll attend one someday.

Proud to be a Redskins and Nascar loving "redneck"!

We would tear up the town!

Quite a few people share Janine's belief. :2cents:

that is a scary thought. I'm in the "stockholm syndrome" category of her thoughts on this one.

Jeez, you can't get Kathy Griffin?

She'll do anything.

~Bang

I would love to have KG on board. I would show her the town

I'll be at one July 4th down here and I was at one on April 15th.

It's sad that so many people dismiss them or/are completely ignorant of them. Government spending is a HUGE problem. The government passing bills that nobody has read entirely is a HUGE problem. The House of Representatives passing a bill that was amended early in the morning the day of the vote with over 300 pages is a HUGE problem. The President bypassing a law he supported as a Senator to fire an Inspector General hot on the trail of one of his buddies is a HUGE problem. The government continually bailing out companies that are "too big to fail" is a HUGE problem.

And on and on it goes...

But then again, if you think any of the above you are considered either a hack, a racist, or someone who is a hypocrite because they weren't front and center when Bush was doing all of the above (at a slower pace, but via the same means).

Pretty sad that people can't take the blinders off.

Archived