Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do any have a problem with eating at Chipotle (The Mexican Grille)?

WhoRUSupposed2Be

The past couple of times that I have eatened there, I've order the Chicken Burrito Bowl. I am a sucker for their beans but they sometimes leave my stomach screaming for the "ER."

Have any ever had this problem or would you recommend something else as a replacement?!

Maybe it's not Chipotle's fault.

Maybe you have IBS :whoknows:

carintas tacos. all discussion of amazing food should end with those two ****ized spanish words.

I have had stomach problems after eating chipotle though. not often, but 10 minutes after eating there sometimes I get horrible cramps. I'm not sure why, but it's only happened a few times.

and service has been slow before, but other than that I love chipotle. (baja fresh is also another winner in the mexican fast food category)

I can't get the HOT sauce. If I get that my stomach is in knots. I love how it tastes though...I think I am just getting old :(

You gotta suck it up son. Their HOT sauce is outstanding. I have them load it up.

****, I'm going to have to have chip for dinner now, I think......

I get the chicken fajita burrito every time.....that place is straight up amazing. But it also forces my stoumach to do unspeakable things later.

Also just to add in.....if you have any concerns over your heath what so ever....I recently read that the sodium in these things is totally off the charts. Oh well...

It's not all that bad for you most of the time...I just calculated what my carnitas tacos (with tomatoes and cheese) nutrional value and they are only 580 calories and 35 grams of fat.

Not fantastic, but if that's your "bad" food for the day, you should be OK. Three tacos will typically fill you up too.

Getting tacos at Chipotle is like playing just the tip with your date.

Archived