Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Social Networking Site do you Use the Most?

#98QBKiller

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Man, I won't even open myspace anymore. It just freezes everything, practically every time.

I use Facebook, but I don't play Mafia wars or take the quizzes, and frankly, I don't care "which old school wrestler" you are or how many 80s sitcoms you know.

I use Twitter, but I'm new to it, and it's for my podcast. Since it's the offseason there isn't much activity on it now, but once the season approaches and we rev the show back up I'll be updating much more frequently.

I've considered a blog. Yay? Nay? Would anyone read it?

~Bang

What's your twitter account? Will have to follow you so I can get updates on the cartoons!

I just read an article that said that Myspace was dying, and by this poll I believe it. I too got tired of it when it was all cluttery and spammy. Facebook's spamming of quiz's is annoying, but at least you can block them if you don't want to see them.

and people clutter up their myspace pages so much that can lock my PC up sometimes

you adjust that out, by using the "Lite" version.

Myspace is evolving, probably better than Facebook.

Plus, Facebook is full of scammers that operate under the guise of the name of Facebook, to lure you into trusting them

I don't use any of those. I am on a professional networking site though: LinkedIn

I've heard of this site before, don't know much about it though.

On another note, there's an ES group on Facebook. I haven't checked it in forever but it's a good way to keep in touch with people from one social networking site to another.

you adjust that out, by using the "Lite" version.

Myspace is evolving, probably better than Facebook.

Plus, Facebook is full of scammers that operate under the guise of the name of Facebook, to lure you into trusting them

You are seriously trying to put MySpace ahead of Facebook using the spamming argument. Really?...really....

I just joined Facebook a few months ago and I am now on it every weekday.

Never had a MySpace account and when I checked out Twitter it looked confusing, but again, I am new to these social network sites.

I will say that ES has been a great place to meet fellow Redskins fans and some here are now my closest friends.

I use facebook regularly, all of my friends use it a bazillion times a day, because they are part of the "in crowd" here at ODU, so that is really the only way I can keep up with them besides texting, because they never seem to want to talk on the cell phone. Unlimited texting is essential.

I just read an article that said that Myspace was dying, and by this poll I believe it. I too got tired of it when it was all cluttery and spammy. Facebook's spamming of quiz's is annoying, but at least you can block them if you don't want to see them.

I use the new profile 2.0 so I have a pre-loaded layout that won't make someone's computer freeze up. Besides a few music videos, I don't keep a bunch of HTML stuff on my page.

I have a facebook and use it fairly often.

I do not have' date=' nor will I ever have a MySpace. MySpace is for pedophiles, skanks, 14 year-old wiggers from Greenwich, Connecticut and people who have the intelligence of an avocado.

Twitter is for Westbrook36. [img']http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/thepistonsfanTRADEPAGE/REDSKINS%20PLUS/SMILEYS/d9f7269a.gif[/img]

I think one of the mods should step in and vote Twitter for Westy. :D

Archived