Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hangover = one of the funniest movies I have ever seen...

RonArtest15

I don't want to give too much away, but this was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. The last 5 minutes before the credits roll in are flat out hysterical. I was laughing during the whole movie. This movie was a perfect way to kick off the summer, and it's a definite must-see. Did anyone go check it out tonight? If so...what did you think?

I don't want to give too much away, but this was one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. The last 5 minutes before the credits roll in are flat out hysterical. I was laughing during the whole movie. This movie was a perfect way to kick off the summer, and it's a definite must-see. Did anyone go check it out tonight? If so...what did you think?

Pretty much agree with you. The movie is flat out hilarious and some of the moments in it are to funny. I would defiantly see it again, highly recommend it

Pretty much agree with you. The movie is flat out hilarious and some of the moments in it are to funny. I would defiantly see it again, highly recommend it

The baby at the pool scene was a riot....the whole time it looked like the other actors were trying not to crack up...

Going to see it today.
Going to see it tonight since you guys recommend it so highly.

I'd recommend watching the trailer on youtube, first.

I thought it was okay, nothing special - just an overdose of hyper-active vulgar humor.

I'd put a link to it, but the trailer has naked guys running around.

I'd recommend watching the trailer on youtube, first.

I thought it was okay, nothing special - just an overdose of hyper-active vulgar humor.

I'd put a link to it, but the trailer has naked guys running around.

come on, Mick, you make it too easy. TOOC

You know everyone keeps saying this movie is funny but I haven't seen the new Terminator movie yet. Is this better than Terminator 4? I'm going tonight

Angry Video Game Nerd/Cinnemassacre enjoyed T4. Said it wasn't as good as the first two, but was a solid movie.

Archived