Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hangover = one of the funniest movies I have ever seen...

RonArtest15

I saw it today. Good but not great. I think if I didn't have everyone telling me what a great movie it was, i would've enjoyed it more.

not even. lol I still thought it was soooooo funny. Everyone told me it was epic and it was. I lol'd the entire time.

Haven't laughed as hard as I did when they showed the picture of that loser getting his chode sucked off by some dirty old vegas skank...the dude eating out that girl in the elevator was also pretty unreal

Here's a dude who has managed to get permanently evicted in 4 posts (although there was probably more to this account ;))

good movie. i was told before seeing it that it was better than old school or superbad, and i must wholeheartedly disagree with that. definitely not better than those 2 flicks but certainly a really good, really funny movie.

I hear they are talking about a sequel already...

Here's a crack at it:

Revenge of the Nerds

Porky's

Caddyshack

Airplane

Dr Strangelove

M.A.S.H.

Groundhog Day

Kingpin

Spaceballs

The Big Lebowski

I loved Hangover, but top ten?

Wow, your kiddin me right? Porkys? Revenge of the Nerds? In your top ten of all time?

40 yr old Virgin?

Wedding Crashers?

Superbad?

Knocked Up?

Something about Mary?

Trading Places?

Stripes?

Here's a crack at it:

Revenge of the Nerds

Porky's

Caddyshack

Airplane

Dr Strangelove

M.A.S.H.

Groundhog Day

Kingpin

Spaceballs

The Big Lebowski

I loved Hangover, but top ten?

I put it solidly in my top 3, maybe top 1. Animal House and Caddyshack being the other 2 in contention. Jackass 1 getting bumped. :)

i dont know how a sequel could work...

i mean yeah you could talk about getting drunk and blacking out again...but it would be pretty much the same themes...i dont know how it would have the same punch

but thats why im not a comedy writer lol

Galifianakis said he wanted the sequel to be at a Jonas Brothers concert. I hope so.

haha now this i could do...

although something along the lines of blacking out at one of those outdoor musicfests would be epic

virgin musicfest anyone? haha

Archived