Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hangover = one of the funniest movies I have ever seen...

RonArtest15

I saw it last night, me and the girlfriend missed the first 5 minutes but we were not even in our seats and we were laughing. It was a funny movie. There were a few points i was laughing so hard i had tears in my eyes. The gay chinese dude was funny as hell. We both loved it. Definitly worth it, I more than got my monies worth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Just watched this. Pretty funny, I don't even know where to start. That dude with the beard(Phil right?) was hilarious. The tiger, the tooth, the frickin car....ridiculous.

My roomate just said they are planning a sequel. Guess they gotta cash out those Bellagio chips.

• 4 weeks later...
Loved The Hangover but consider this one vote for Old School.

Spolier Alert!

And BTW who could wake up, realize they were married to Heather Graham, and consider it a bad thing?

:high5: Especially when your fiancee's a [female dog]

FINALLY saw this last night :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Heather Graham's still got it, despite turning 40 in a few weeks :cloud9:

I thought the gay chinese guy was a little over the top and corny. To me one of the least funny parts of the movie.

THIS!

I find that actor, with the exception of his doctor character in Knocked Up, to be annoying and over the top in most of his roles. It might not be his fault, but I think it is, you can make a lot of out of minimal lines. Your director may ask you to be high energy and really commit but then you need to fight with him to make it better.

THIS!

I find that actor, with the exception of his doctor character in Knocked Up, to be annoying and over the top in most of his roles. It might not be his fault, but I think it is, you can make a lot of out of minimal lines. Your director may ask you to be high energy and really commit but then you need to fight with him to make it better.

This is for the teenage girls who think that stuff is funny...the director and writers probably didn't think it was funny either but there opinion doesn't make them any money

Btw, his name is Ken Jeong and he actually plays a pretty good toned down version in Nbc's The Community on Thursday @ 8 :D

• 2 weeks later...
THIS!

while his role in the movie is borderline racist and a bit overdone

i crack up everytime i hear him say

"what you talkin bout willis" haha

Archived