Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official Invade SD thread.*** January, 2010!! Get your tickets here.

illone

Can I get some info on the tailgate? I got a group coming. We won't be on the bus from Winstons but will be walking over from Portofino.

It's looking like Lot H is gonna be the spot.

I just reserved four parking spots all in a row in that area and that's what we'll be setting up the spot!

Cool. Is there a list of what we can donate or can we throw in money and mooch?

Mike was organizing the tailgate, but at the time he had lots of volunteers that were going to be staying with him and helping him setup. Everyone from the DC group has bailed though and now he is solo and looking for help to set up.

Mike was organizing the tailgate, but at the time he had lots of volunteers that were going to be staying with him and helping him setup. Everyone from the DC group has bailed though and now he is solo and looking for help to set up.

I'll be there a day early, so I'll get in contact with Mike via Facebook and lend a hand.

Ok, well I can't provide a grill but I can bring food and I'm right across the street at portofino so if help is needed setting up.

the food and drink is covered in the extra money we paid for the tickets, right?

I can't make it but I have 3 Tickets for sale.

The seats are in section V3, row 15, seats 18, 19 & 20. Seat 20 is an isle seat. Face value is $79 per ticket, you'll be sitting with group of about 30-40 Redskins fans from Westcoastskinsfans.com

You can pay via paypal or mail me check. First one to PM me gets em. HTTR!

Alllllrighty then. My group of about 25 peeps is more than willing to help set stuff up at the TG. We will be bringing an EZ-up. We can bring ice coolers as well. Do we know what's going on with the BBQ situation, like how many we have? How many we need? I'll get ahold of Mike on Facebook as well to coordinate with him.

Alllllrighty then. My group of about 25 peeps is more than willing to help set stuff up at the TG. We will be bringing an EZ-up. We can bring ice coolers as well. Do we know what's going on with the BBQ situation, like how many we have? How many we need? I'll get ahold of Mike on Facebook as well to coordinate with him.

We have an ez-up as well.

And some chairs.

SoCal is bringing the DirecTV setup so we can catch the early games.

I'm really hyped now, only a few more weeks.

:D

Shoot if everyone is going to be there then I am too! I have family down there so there is no excuse.

So we just tailgating in the parking lot? Guess I should read the thread. Qualcomm has like the biggest parking lot west of the Mississippi if I am not mistaken.

ABCDEFG! If you frickin live in LA, you have NO excuse not to be tailgating with us! :D Not even our horrendous record, lol.

Really, you should come, I've met a bunch of the people who will be at the TG and they are really fun people! No matter what, we're set to have a jolly ole time :thumbsup:

I can't make it but I have 3 Tickets for sale.

The seats are in section V3, row 15, seats 18, 19 & 20. Seat 20 is an isle seat. Face value is $79 per ticket, you'll be sitting with group of about 30-40 Redskins fans from Westcoastskinsfans.com

You can pay via paypal or mail me check. First one to PM me gets em. HTTR!

I sent you a PM. I would like them!!!

the food and drink is covered in the extra money we paid for the tickets, right?
Update request

Sorry if I missed the info.....

What tailgate area are we?

The above question....is the $$ we already paid enough to cover?

How early are people setting up?

Is the $45 spot worth it? (travel distance to the tailgate and I have a senior with me)

Appologies for my Ignorance

Thanks for the help

Archived