Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official Invade SD thread.*** January, 2010!! Get your tickets here.

illone

That sucks. How did this happen? Would have been great to have us all together.

B is on the exact opposite side of the stadium, btw. closer to where the bus has to park though.

It happened because no one from the ES tailgate came onto the WCSF forum to coordinate things and no one from WCSF did the same on ES. I think the results of the season so far kind of tempered the enthusiasm for this game. It's all good. I'm sure there will be little Skinsfan tailgates all over the lot.

It happened because no one from the ES tailgate came onto the WCSF forum to coordinate things and no one from WCSF did the same on ES. I think the results of the season so far kind of tempered the enthusiasm for this game. It's all good. I'm sure there will be little Skinsfan tailgates all over the lot.

I tried registering over there twice without success.Oh well...

We're here in SD - staying with a friend on Sunset Cliff and Santa Cruz. Anything going on Saturday night? I know Winston's is close. Buncha people from SD said that was a Skins bar here in town when they came out for the Skins-Cards game in Phoenix in '05. Spent the night bar hopping on Newport. Good times.

We're here in SD - staying with a friend on Sunset Cliff and Santa Cruz. Anything going on Saturday night? I know Winston's is close. Buncha people from SD said that was a Skins bar here in town when they came out for the Skins-Cards game in Phoenix in '05. Spent the night bar hopping on Newport. Good times.

I live two blocks away from there. Do you want on the double decker party bus from OB?

Anyone know what time the parking lot opens? I got the plates utensils and napkins. See you guys tomorrow.

The parking lot at Qualcomm Stadium will open at 9:00 am for general parking and 8:00 am for those with pre-purchased permits. The lot is expected to fill and close early.

The parking lot at Qualcomm Stadium will open at 9:00 am for general parking and 8:00 am for those with pre-purchased permits. The lot is expected to fill and close early.

What is early? I was planning on leaving the hotel (in Liberty station) at 1000 is that too late?

What is early? I was planning on leaving the hotel (in Liberty station) at 1000 is that too late?

"early" is subjective. This was a cut/paste from the Chargers thank you to the fans for buying tix and not causing a blackout. :D

I'll be pulling up about nine myself to help get things started.

Archived