Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official Invade SD thread.*** January, 2010!! Get your tickets here.

illone

No word yet as I have yet to receive all the funds. Still a few stragglers that haven't coughed up the loot yet.

Once we pay in full I will get the tickets in hand, do my best to seperate the tix so people who want to are able to sit together, and then mail them out.

:)

Post their names.

Shame and massive PM's in their in-boxes should spur them into action! :evilg:

Are there still tickets around your guy's area? If so how would I go about getting a pair? The wifey and I are going to be coming up from South Dakota and would love to surround our selfs with skins fans. It will be our first away game...

Your best bet is to PM ilone - I think there are a few tickets left.

on another note- I'm in a pickle about plane tickets. I need to buy them soon, but now I'm faced with a possible relocatin due to work. Anyone know how hard or expensive it is to make that kind of change to a plane ticket? If I get them now and then move, I'll by flying out of San Antonio, Tx instead of Spokane, Wa.

on another note- I'm in a pickle about plane tickets. I need to buy them soon, but now I'm faced with a possible relocatin due to work. Anyone know how hard or expensive it is to make that kind of change to a plane ticket? If I get them now and then move, I'll by flying out of San Antonio, Tx instead of Spokane, Wa.

I'd wait....most airlines are a ***** with fees. It should vary by airline though. That's why I haven't purchased ours yet because I'm not 100% sure when we are flying home from SD.

Check southwest airlines. I havent flown in awhile but at one point they were doing ZERO transfer fees as long as you fly within a specified period of time.

Best of luck, ljs.

As far as the list of people who have not paid, I am going to just remove them from the list at this point. I'd love to embarass those people by posting their names, but with the economy being tough I kinda know what it feels like to be broke so I will spare them their diginity and just remove names from the list in about a month or so.

Official cutoff is week five of the regular season. By then we should have parking locked up and plus there are others who have been contacting me about tickets. Just got a new PM today actually so it's not like these seats will not sell.

:D

How many folks will want me to mail them their tix directly?

(secretly hoping people will want them passed out at the tailgate)

hehe

How many folks will want me to mail them their tix directly?

(secretly hoping people will want them passed out at the tailgate)

hehe

I want my tickets mailed to me....so I can give them to the other people that bought them because I don't know if they plan to tailgate or what

Writing a check right now for 21 more tix for me and my Winston's peeps. You should get it in a couple days. Cash right away please.

Once that initial 150 is paid for Steve is mailing you the tickets right? My 21 should put us over that 150 if I remember correctly.

Also, met a guy a Winston's who was in town from Phoenix. He said they watch the games at "Finey's" (sp?) over there. I am PM'ing you his onfo. He is interested in tix.

My girlfriend and I are flying in for New Years until the following Tuesday. There are another 4 people that are likely flying in. I haven't had a chance to scroll through the entire thread. What section are the tix located in? Any left? I might need 6 depending on where they are, but I need to confirm with my buddies.

They are the best seats in the house. Surrounded by close to 200 of your fellow Skins fans. There is nothing like being a part of a section of fans at an away game. We did it for San Fran and We did it for Phoenix. Like I said, there really is nothing like it.

They are Endzone View level. You won't get the close-ups you get on an HD screen at home, but I guarantee you won't want to be anywhere else when the game starts. Unless you are a Chargers fan.....

They are the best seats in the house. Surrounded by close to 200 of your fellow Skins fans. There is nothing like being a part of a section of fans at an away game. We did it for San Fran and We did it for Phoenix. Like I said, there really is nothing like it.

They are Endzone View level. You won't get the close-ups you get on an HD screen at home, but I guarantee you won't want to be anywhere else when the game starts. Unless you are a Chargers fan.....

Sounds awesome. A home game on the road. What sections and how much??

Hey guys, somethings have come up that will prevent me from attending this game. It absolutely saddens me that i can't go.

I already purchased 2 tix from illone, so if anyone can buy them- that would help a lot. I sent illone a PM as well- so for now, consider that there are 2 more tix avail. I figure if someone just wants to pay me the same price I paid Illone, then they can just have my tix.

Hey guys, somethings have come up that will prevent me from attending this game. It absolutely saddens me that i can't go.

I already purchased 2 tix from illone, so if anyone can buy them- that would help a lot. I sent illone a PM as well- so for now, consider that there are 2 more tix avail. I figure if someone just wants to pay me the same price I paid Illone, then they can just have my tix.

Nah no worries I will just send the money back via paypal. The tix are already sold so dont even trouble yourself with it.

Sorry you can't make it.

Archived