Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official Invade SD thread.*** January, 2010!! Get your tickets here.

illone

• 2 weeks later...

bump.gif

There are still tix left:D.

A few people backed out and some others signed up and never paid so if anyone else wants in just email me.

Right now we are at about 140 paid in full.

Also, does anyone know if BigMike is ever going to be allowed to post? That guy is not returning emails.

Illone, any chance you can update the 1st post with some hotel info? Specifically- do people already have reservations that are flying in?

I rather not scroll through 30+ pages. Just curious where everyone else is staying. (I'm crashing at BigMikes on Sat/Sun, but need hotel for Thur/Fri)

Illone, any chance you can update the 1st post with some hotel info? Specifically- do people already have reservations that are flying in?

I rather not scroll through 30+ pages. Just curious where everyone else is staying. (I'm crashing at BigMikes on Sat/Sun, but need hotel for Thur/Fri)

I'm not heading up the hotel portion of the responsibilities but I would be happy to put up some information if someone else wants to find out the information.

I'm going to be staying with family or renting a beach house.

:D

I had offered a few pages back to head up a hotel search with maybe a group rate benefit but noone contacted me or seemed very interested. I'm still not sure where I will be staying. Any suggestions from those that live in the area?

Slacky McSlackAss is epic fail. I must sadly inform you all that I am not going to be able to make this trip now. My sincerest apologies to all who were looking forward to meeting me.

who the hell is going to bring me white castle now?:kungfu:

I had offered a few pages back to head up a hotel search with maybe a group rate benefit but noone contacted me or seemed very interested. I'm still not sure where I will be staying. Any suggestions from those that live in the area?

The cheapest near the stadium is Days Inn-Mission Valley. Mike has a link on the 5th or 6th page. Anyone can tell me if that is a total scum place, or what? I don't need anything fancy though.

Link from page 6

http://www.hotels-rates.com/hotels/locations/San_Diego/CA/usa/312/#trafficLogID=557457622&visited=true&clickingLogId =19465001

Slacky McSlackAss is epic fail. I must sadly inform you all that I am not going to be able to make this trip now. My sincerest apologies to all who were looking forward to meeting me.

I sense there won't be too many people upset by this.

:silly:

I'm a 28yr old skins fan born in D.C. living just around the corner from the Rose Bowl(Super Bowl XVII ;)) and I'll be making the 2hr journey to SD to see the Redskins beat down the Chargers. This will be my 2ND! time seeing the Redskins! Last time being(and only other time) a 10-6 Redskin loss at the Los Angeles Rams. I'm pumped to get to wear my Sean Taylor shirt at an actual Redskins game! Just curious as to how many people on here are heading out here to SoCal to see the Charger game?

:logo:

Welcome to ES

There are at least 2 threads on this forum, and in the tailgate section about that game and who is going, i suggest you learn how to use the search feature here, gl and have fun at that game.

Here is one of the threads http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=293115 looking for the other...

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=288483&highlight=san+diego

Merge in 3, 2, 1 ...

• 2 weeks later...

No word yet as I have yet to receive all the funds. Still a few stragglers that haven't coughed up the loot yet.

Once we pay in full I will get the tickets in hand, do my best to seperate the tix so people who want to are able to sit together, and then mail them out.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
No word yet as I have yet to receive all the funds. Still a few stragglers that haven't coughed up the loot yet.

Once we pay in full I will get the tickets in hand, do my best to seperate the tix so people who want to are able to sit together, and then mail them out.

:)

Hurry up and pay, biotches!!!

Archived