Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official Invade SD thread.*** January, 2010!! Get your tickets here.

illone

Hey guys, somethings have come up that will prevent me from attending this game. It absolutely saddens me that i can't go.

I already purchased 2 tix from illone, so if anyone can buy them- that would help a lot. I sent illone a PM as well- so for now, consider that there are 2 more tix avail. I figure if someone just wants to pay me the same price I paid Illone, then they can just have my tix.

Well now I don't feel as bad for not being able to bring you White Castle. :silly:

• 2 weeks later...

So, me and 14 of my nearest and dearest will be down in SD 12/31-1/3, ready to let loose on New Years, recover, then hit the TG and game hard on Sunday :D

Who's planning on going out for New Years? If you are planning on heading out, where are you planning on hitting up?

So, me and 14 of my nearest and dearest will be down in SD 12/31-1/3, ready to let loose on New Years, recover, then hit the TG and game hard on Sunday :D

Who's planning on going out for New Years? If you are planning on heading out, where are you planning on hitting up?

I think we are hitting up Vegas for New Year's on our way to San Diego :party:

My airline tix for this game have been bought for some time. Not sure at this point whether I want to go see our team loose at Jack Murphy stadium so have not bought tix yet. Is Winston's going to be up and running during the game? Might be more fun - and or less painful when we loose?????

My airline tix for this game have been bought for some time. Not sure at this point whether I want to go see our team loose at Jack Murphy stadium so have not bought tix yet. Is Winston's going to be up and running during the game? Might be more fun - and or less painful when we loose?????

It's "LOSE"....and no, someone said earlier that Winston's is closing down for the game.

I'm still just as excited to see the Skins play in January as I was when this thread first came out. Stop being such a fairweather fan.

Good question- let me know! A few of my friends are coming out, too! As of now we have no plans

Good question- let me know! A few of my friends are coming out, too! As of now we have no plans

PM me your number, I don't have it for some reason.

Right now, there are about 15 of us and we're planning to rent 2 condos within walking distance of the Gaslamp. One of my girlfriends said a bunch of them went to Rockbottom Brewery last year and had a blast. I guess it has a ton of different dance floors, the cover charge is reasonable, and the drinks aren't out of control pricey.

We are making dinner reservations (that way we don't have to wait to get in and the cover charge is lowered for us) and will just have some appetizers and drinks until the brewery starts hopping...then the fun will start ;) Anyway, if you all want to join us, that would be awesome! We'll put you all in on the reservation with us...the more the merrier... :evilg:

Hopefully your hotel is wheelchair accessible. :silly:
Shut up.
I may finally be back on board with this trip (I had to cancel my plans to go to D.C. this coming weekend to see the KC game). Sorry illone for dropping off the map, I'll get back to you soon...(that is if you have any tix left).
Oh, just get your ass down to SD!

It's "LOSE"....and no, someone said earlier that Winston's is closing down for the game.

I'm still just as excited to see the Skins play in January as I was when this thread first came out. Stop being such a fairweather fan.

Quit calling people fair weather fans. That's almost as annoying as correcting stupid spelling errors...Anyone who is still even slightly emotionally invested in this team after a decade plus of sucking is not a fair weather fan. I stopped caring about this season because I'm tired of not being a fair weather fan. I wish I was. That way I wouldn't have spent thousands of dollars on games that players did not care about and games that were not worth watching.

:secret:...They don't call it Jack Murphy Stadium, anymore. Its been Qualcomn for several years. And we're not gonna "loose", either. Stay positive, bro! :)

Quit calling people fair weather fans. That's almost as annoying as correcting stupid spelling errors...Anyone who is still even slightly emotionally invested in this team after a decade plus of sucking is not a fair weather fan. I stopped caring about this season because I'm tired of not being a fair weather fan. I wish I was. That way I wouldn't have spent thousands of dollars on games that players did not care about and games that were not worth watching.

How do you know the players don't care? I would think they don't like being humiliated on the field week after week. I would think that if they hated being on the Redskins, they would at least TRY and play WELL so another team would want them.

The Redskins certainly have had their ups and downs, and I've been just as angry if not angrier than a lot of people on here about their recent performance. But I don't live near the Redskins anymore...so I jump at a chance to see them, suck or not. Even if you're not impressed with their performance, hey, it's a trip to San Diego. Can't really complain. Boo-hoo if they lose.

lamewads!!!!!
Concurred!

I feel awful about not going. Its all about money. Between cars breaking down, vet bills and such, I just can't justify spending that kind of money right now. Me not going has nothing to do with the state of the franchise right now, just the state of my own well being. Short of robbing a bank, chances of me being able to go are near 0.

NOT TRUE. The manager and creator of Redskins Winston's will be joing us instead of manning his post in the sound booth of Winston's, but Winston's will be open.

You all are lying, clearly everyone saw my post on not being able to attend and that started a chain reaction of people realizing that the trip was pointless if I was not gonna be there. Sorry SD Locals for ruining your plans.

Please point me to that post, because I do not believe it exists :silly:

I thought you bought your plane tickets already

Archived