Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official Invade SD thread.*** January, 2010!! Get your tickets here.

illone

This is it, folks. The official thread for us to invade SD in January.

Hopefully by that time the Skins are taking a nice rest before their playoff run and they can coast to victory with their backups in place:evilg:.

I will be getting the game tickets for our group. Group tix are currently on sale and I will be finalizing our order once all monies are received. The locals in our group will be taking care of tailgating supplies, i.e. beer and bbq stuffs.

Please email me or PM me directly to confirm that you are coming, and include the number of total tix you will need for the game. I will then send out a paypal request for the money, or you can send me check/money order if you'd like.

When you message/email me please include your screen name on ES, your real name, your paypal email addy, and a real address if you'd like the tix sent to you directly before gametime.

See everyone in SD!

info at teamwebhosting dotcom - email

ll illone ll - AIM me.

Steve.

:sdsucks::helmet::logo::point2sky

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

running total = 190

Update 12/29

http://prod.static.chargers.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/29670.pdf

we are in Section 59, view level.

190 seats sold! Currently sold out but if you need tix please email or PM me as there may be some late cancels that want to get rid of tix.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tailgate update:

Tailgating is going to be happening in lot H2. I'll personally be there right when the gates open to get everything setup and help out BigMike who is our tailgate liaison. Here is a map of the parking: http://www.sandiego.gov/qualcomm/pdf/parkmap.pdf

Brothers, I will be happy to help in any way I can. I plan on making the trip 45 miles south with one of my nieces, who is a Chargers fan (bootm!) but has never been to an NFL game before. Gonna surprise her with the tix @ Xmastime. That has nothing to do with our ES group or anything I can do to help as I'm one of the closest out here along with Sebowski, the Mikester and Keeastman, of course; Oldskool snd Califan are in the vicinity but not immediate like the first 3 I listed...and I can tell you from past experience they are NOT to be trusted. (Skool, Cali, I kid. I kid because I love....)

PM me or email me @ bigredskindaddy@hotmail.com w/whatever you want me to do, amigo. Be happy to help. :)

Illone, I sent an email to your hotmail account several days ago, but not sure if you got it or not. I just need one ticket.

Also, you said more information is available on teamwebhosting dot com, but when I click on the link in your siggy it takes me to some kind of business run website with an Asian woman on the front page? What gives?

Also, you said more information is available on teamwebhosting dot com, but when I click on the link in your siggy it takes me to some kind of business run website with an Asian woman on the front page? What gives?

You can email him at info at teamwebhosting dot com. That is his business site and he's the admin.

Yea, sorry for the confusion. teamwebhosting.com is my website.

my email is info@

If you mailed my hotmail I should be able to get it but you might want to re-send it to info@ because I was recently attacked with spam on that account and I have over 500K messages:(.

Yea, sorry for the confusion. teamwebhosting.com is my website.

my email is info@

If you mailed my hotmail I should be able to get it but you might want to re-send it to info@ because I was recently attacked with spam on that account and I have over 500K messages:(.

I sent an email to the "info" addy at 1405 EST, let me know if you haven't received it and I'll resend.

Archived