Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official Invade SD thread.*** January, 2010!! Get your tickets here.

illone

For those of us not staying at Hotel BigMike is someone going to put together a list of suggested hotels?

I'll be interested in this as well for Sat and Sun nights.

I'll be renting a car as well, so I can haul some folks from the hotel to the game if needed.

For those staying at hotels and needing cars, would it be smart to break us into groups? That way we'd be able to get the hotel rooms per "group" and rent a car and split the cost between that group....

:whoknows:

Thats what I was thinking (atleast with the rooms).

If we get a list together and agree on a hotel we should be able to call and tell them we have a group of XX, we need XX rooms and get a better deal per room.

I can compile the list of people that need a hotel room and then call around to several places and get the best deal.

If thats what everyone wants to do...... let me know!

Thats what I was thinking (atleast with the rooms).

If we get a list together and agree on a hotel we should be able to call and tell them we have a group of XX, we need XX rooms and get a better deal per room.

I can compile the list of people that need a hotel room and then call around to several places and get the best deal.

If thats what everyone wants to do...... let me know!

My 2 cents is :yes:

I guess we'll see what others think, but that's probably the easiest.

My 2 cents is :yes:

I guess we'll see what others think, but that's probably the easiest.

I'll wait and see what others think about the idea, if enough people want to go this route then I'll be happy to organize the hotel (least I can do for the memories this trip is going to create)

fellas...let me get a list of hotels that are close to me and then a list that is close to the stadium together for you.

I will be at work in about an hour and then start working on it then.

Sounds like a plan! Thanks!

Seems our 1st decision is going to be 1) stay near Mike's or 2) Stay near the stadium.

Maybe we can get the pros/cons from the locals on each of the locations.

<H2>Quality Inn San Diego

5399 Adobe Falls Road

San Diego, CA 92120

90 a night..

Four Points By Sheraton San Diego

8110 Aero Drive

San Diego, CA 92123

99 a night

Days Inn Mission Valley

5343 Adobe Falls Rd

San Diego, CA 92120

60 a night (sounds low)

http://www.hotels-rates.com/hotels/locations/San_Diego/CA/usa/312/#trafficLogID=557457622&visited=true&clickingLogId=19465001

thats the full list in the link. if you need ANY help just let me know. try to get a hotel that is close to the trolley because the trolley will drop you off right in the stadium.

I plan on getting us a tailgate spot as close to the trolley stop as possible just so that people riding in are able to find us easily.

I'll be flying in on the 30th leaving on the 4th. Will be booking my flight in the coming weeks and need to work out hotel stuff. Unless there is a vacant corner at Hotel BigMike. :silly:

Dude I will hop this flight with you. Sounds perfect!

Ohh yeah 1 ticket to the game needed here!

I'll be interested in this as well for Sat and Sun nights.

I'll be renting a car as well, so I can haul some folks from the hotel to the game if needed.

I think you mean "..so I can haul some folks from the hotel to Winston's for the double decker bus"

Archived