Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official Invade SD thread.*** January, 2010!! Get your tickets here.

illone

i will be there with westcoastskins fans we need to unite like we did in sf this last year....

been mia on here for a while.............my bad

hey man, its good to have someone else here on board...

how did you guys do it last year for the tailgate? i have a feeling this gate is going to be 10x that size. im going to help set it up but i think we should all join efforts and we can make it HUGE.

And we just exceeded the 50 that I already reserved. :hysterical:

Looks like we might need even more than the 80 that I have on hold. Holy cow this is going to be insane.

I'll go on record and say we get at least 100 to go to the game, not just tailgate. I'm sure more people's spouses/SO's and family will want to go as the game draws closer.

i will be there with westcoastskins fans we need to unite like we did in sf this last year....

I registered over there and never got my activation email. Yes, I checked the junk mail.

Anywho, good to hear you guys are in on these seats.

You need to shrink that cool sig though. As soon as a mod sees it, it will be gone.

redskins718.jpg

15. Please maintain respectable size signatures within the limitations set herein.

Maintaining reasonable size signatures minimizes the amount of load time needed to access a given page. Furthermore, it reduces the amount of excessive scrolling required of users perusing threads. Signatures should not exceed 550 pixels in width and 200 pixels in height. These dimensions are not a guideline, they are a rule. It is the standard dimension for the entire signature size a member can use. Regardless of the quantity of photos posted, the sum area of all the photos must not exceed the stated size limitations. In addition, signatures should not contain any more than 10 lines of text. The sum total of the height (ie. 200 pixels) INCLUDES text or any combination of images and text.

An example of a maximum sized sig is provided below:

examplek.jpg

BigMike will be coordinating the food and beer for the tailgate.

We will collect an extra $5 from each person to cover the cost of grub'n'suds.

If anyone has any suggestions for food please contact BigMike or myself and we'll consider it. Just nothing crazy like sushi mmmkay?

Also, please cast a vote for the beer that you would like. Probably do three kegs.

One will be blue moon;).

You're the beer guy, call the local suds store and find out!

But yea, blue moon was a big hit at the last tailgate. That keg was tapped before noon IIRC:paranoid:. We did Bug light or something generic and we had some left over so continued partying in the parking lot after the game while we set fire to Cardinals clothing that was acquired at the game somehow:hysterical:.

geez!! I have a liquor store right down the block called "keg n liquor"..i live right by SDSU. kegs are easy to find I was just thinking outloud :silly:

we'll get one gourmet keg and a couple generics. maybe get someone to make jello shots.

i wonder if we will be able to play beer pong at the tailgate.

geez!! I have a liquor store right down the block called "keg n liquor"..i live right by SDSU. kegs are easy to find I was just thinking outloud :silly:

we'll get one gourmet keg and a couple generics. maybe get someone to make jello shots.

i wonder if we will be able to play beer pong at the tailgate.

Who says we can't?

Jello shots too early and we might not make into the stadium.:hysterical:

From the chargers website:

CATERING & KEG PERMITS: Any tailgate which provides catered food service or furnishes a keg must provide proof of liability insurance and obtain a permit from Qualcomm Stadium. SDMC 59.0502(a)(10). Contact the Qualcomm Stadium Special Events Coordinator at (619) 641-3107.

also found this:

TAILGATE ZONE: Reserve a designated parking space for your tailgate in advance and make it easier to enjoy a full day with food and friends, without the 5 a.m. wake-up call. Spaces can be reserved on a seasonal basis and in advance by calling (619) 281-PARK.

Archived