Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official Invade SD thread.*** January, 2010!! Get your tickets here.

illone

Okay, so 26 pages is just too much for me to read through. I'm definitely going and I already have ticket info from Ilone and I'm probably staying with a friend or at a hotel in the GasLamp district. What I am looking for is any info on flights. I'm not finding a ton of options that are reasonably priced. Has anyone tried to look into group rate airfare? Any decent deals out there that you know of? I appreciate the help.

BTW, are there any Capitals fans out there? I have a group of people driving up to LA for the day on that Saturday to catch the Caps vs LA Kings. Let me know if you might be interested in doing an epic DC sports weekend and maybe we can get tix together for the Kings game as well. Email me at MikeEasby at mac dot com as I don't get on here that regularly.

See you guys in San Diego!!!

Oh yeah, I looked and the infamous San Diego Zoo will be closed then, but Sea World will be open apparently. Just saying for those of you that want to do the touristy stuff in SD.

BTW, are there any Capitals fans out there? I have a group of people driving up to LA for the day on that Saturday to catch the Caps vs LA Kings. Let me know if you might be interested in doing an epic DC sports weekend and maybe we can get tix together for the Kings game as well. Email me at MikeEasby at mac dot com as I don't get on here that regularly.

I'm a HUGE Kings fan (lord help me :doh: ) so i'd be interested in seeing how many go to the game the night before.

Okay, so 26 pages is just too much for me to read through. I'm definitely going and I already have ticket info from Ilone and I'm probably staying with a friend or at a hotel in the GasLamp district. What I am looking for is any info on flights. I'm not finding a ton of options that are reasonably priced. Has anyone tried to look into group rate airfare? Any decent deals out there that you know of? I appreciate the help.

Here's a tip, don't fly out of Dulles. I'm gonna be booking my flight later this week, $300 round trip out of BWI.

Wow. That is awesome. Always been a goal to catch a Skins, Caps, and Wizards game in one trip to DC. Be great to do 2 in two days at home in SoCal. Are the Wizards playing the Clippers that weekend too? :hysterical:

I'm most likely in for the Caps game. I'll shoot you an email.

Count me out of the hockey night I just found out my wifey is prego so by that time I will be lucky to drag her to the Skins game:hysterical:.

Has anyone seen BigMike around? His PM box is not accepting messgages right now.

If anyone sees him around have him email me please.

Count me out of the hockey night I just found out my wifey is prego so by that time I will be lucky to drag her to the Skins game:hysterical:.

Has anyone seen BigMike around? His PM box is not accepting messgages right now.

Mike's got another month in ban land. I'll shoot him a text later today telling him to do so.

Holy crap! Congrats. I've been trying to catch you online to give you the same news about my girl!

Plus the same applies for me. I don't know if I'm going to be coming out for the game anymore. Which sucks, but oh well, priorities can be a bit of a ***** at times. I'll know for sure in the next couple months if myself and possibly the chika are coming out for the game.

That reminds me, Mike asked me to put you guys in touch since he is banned and I forgot. Too many beers and margaritas that day. I just sent him your email. I'll PM you his.

Holy crap! Congrats. I've been trying to catch you online to give you the same news about my girl!

Plus the same applies for me. I don't know if I'm going to be coming out for the game anymore. Which sucks, but oh well, priorities can be a bit of a ***** at times. I'll know for sure in the next couple months if myself and possibly the chika are coming out for the game.

Wow, that is awesome. Congrats man! If you can't make it I'll just paypal you back the money because I'm sure someone else will grab those tix up in a heartbeat. Are you pretty sure you can't make it because that would be a bummer. How far along is she?

Wow, that is awesome. Congrats man! If you can't make it I'll just paypal you back the money because I'm sure someone else will grab those tix up in a heartbeat. Are you pretty sure you can't make it because that would be a bummer. How far along is she?

About 6 weeks. By December we'll be in the third trimester, so I'm not 100% sure. It may be a situation where she's not going to be able to take the plane ride over. Maybe I'll come out, but I don't know if that's a dick move to make. So we'll see. We'll talk about it over the next couple of weeks, and depending on how things are progressing, I'll let you know for sure.

That is a beast of a drive. definitely take highway 40 across, much better than the 10.

Thanks for the heads up.

We are definitely taking 40 if all works out and we leave from D.C. - we'd only take 10 if that doesn't work out and we come from here (South Florida).

Thanks for the heads up.

We are definitely taking 40 if all works out and we leave from D.C. - we'd only take 10 if that doesn't work out and we come from here (South Florida).

So you're going Florida-DC-San Diego? Wow. What part of Florida?

So you're going Florida-DC-San Diego? Wow. What part of Florida?

I live in South Florida - between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale. We'll actually be leaving from DC to go to San Diego. I'm going to be up there with family and my friend is flying up late on Christmas so that Saturday we'll see DC (again) and go to the Redskins/Cowboys game on Sunday night then leave for San Diego.

We are actually in an Ale House planning out the trip now. It's going to be so ****ing epic. I can't believe I'm typing without spelling errors - :cheers:

I'll post a map of what we are doing (we'll be going through Chicago and Denver and stopping at Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon).

Ilone, I need an invoice for an extra ticket. I'm too lazy to PM you now, hopefully I'll remember to if you don't see this :)

Oh yeah, I looked and the infamous San Diego Zoo will be closed then, but Sea World will be open apparently. Just saying for those of you that want to do the touristy stuff in SD.

You should look into the San Diego Wild Animal Park....to me it's better then the zoo!!!

Archived