Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official Invade SD thread.*** January, 2010!! Get your tickets here.

illone

Damn, I'm so far behind on this thread its not even funny. Still have some reading to do in catching up, so this may be an unnecessary offer...but if anybody' planning to be here for the game and still does NOT have hotel or other accomodations nailed down, I live @ 40 miles NW of the Q and have ample room for 4-5 heads, provided we're all willing to get cozy with one another. Since we all bleed B&G I don't see that as a problem. Anyone who needs a place to bed down during their stay and might be considering my digs, PM me or email me @ the address in post #5 or 6 -- somewhere on the first page.

I also want to repeat my offer to help with the prep/tailgate/ANYTHING that needs helping. I won't be buying into Illone's ticket block but I will be there, and as one of the locals out this way feel it's on me to shoulder some of the hosting load, if possible. Somebody give me a holler or I'll just keep checking this thread...which is growing freaking exponentially it seems. If this is any indication this game is going to be epic on so many levels.

EDIT: Re BigMike's earlier transportation request, I should mention that I have a minivan so I can shuttle 7, maybe 8 people depending on individual dimensions. It would be no problem for me to pick up a group at one one of the area ho tels that morning, although my niece will probably be doing the driving AFTER the game. She's only 13 but I'll work with her on the basics...kidding, just kidding..

There's my input. Like I said earlier, if anybody out there wants to know more, holler. I'll keep my ears on. :)

It's not really nosebleeds- the stadium is small. Not like FedEx.
ive tried to explain that too but they dont get it.

74 aint that bad...

Agreed. The Q is pretty good viewing no matter where you end up, actually. The field's always seemed much closer than I expected it to be evey time out. No obstructed's either, that I recall -- but the new anti-smoking bull**** about designated areas only blows. Nic fits should never threaten to make me miss a potential game highlight play. Where's the justice?

Can of dip fixes that though -

Three more emails from winston's peeps asking for 8 more tickets. What is the word on how many we have? Did we expand the section?

Looks like I will need to upgrade to 100, lol. I might even go 120 because it seems there will be more stragglers, what do you think seb?

No worries, we are already at capacity but just tell your peeps to chill out for two days and I will see about getting more.

I will make the deadline June 15th for any stragglers. Everything must be paid by June 15th. Single game tix to go on sale in July so we want to be locked in before then because all the empties will start filling up once that happens. Can't risk it.

We should be good, seb.

Looks like I will need to upgrade to 100, lol. I might even go 120 because it seems there will be more stragglers, what do you think seb?

No worries, we are already at capacity but just tell your peeps to chill out for two days and I will see about getting more.

I will make the deadline June 15th for any stragglers. Everything must be paid by June 15th. Single game tix to go on sale in July so we want to be locked in before then because all the empties will start filling up once that happens. Can't risk it.

We should be good, seb.

yeah hold that deadline. I'm still convincing my brother to go. He USED to be a Redskins fan but fell prey to SoCal life and the Chargers after he'd lived here for over 5 years:(

Sent u the cash for 8 tix..Is my wc seat in the same section?

Not sure yet, CL. Ticket office said it might be in a nearby area. Looking at the seat map is looks to be one section over but I am not 100% sure on that.

As soon as I find out I will email you.

Archived