Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official Invade SD thread.*** January, 2010!! Get your tickets here.

illone

Money helps. I will ask the group tix guy on Monday if there is a "group" rate for us on parking spots.

I am sure I can swing something as our total order is now over $5k.

We are almost at full capacity. My folks just commited and my dad will bring home-made margaritas, which are award winning.

I'm down with anything. I'm pretty much on autopilot here, just let me know what to pay and what to bring and I'll do it.

Will 6 spots be enough for our TG though?

Never even meant to suggest it. I meant we can have a generic substandard substitute in homage to Pez.

We can call them "Pez-Lite" wings.

thats what I asked too. we can see how much of a discount we can get for 9-10.

capacity? is there a limit to the amount of tickets we can get in a group?

Originally the ticket office locked in 50 tix with another 38 on hold. I already got the other 38 locked in for us so now we are at 88 in section 16 which is what was available when I spoke to them this week.

If we need more tix then he will have to move us to another section, which is what will be discussed on Monday.

I will also ask about parking discount.

To be clear about the parking, we want the reserved tailgate zone spots. Each spot can get up to 2 addittional companion spots. If we get 3 spots plus the additionnal 2 each that will be 9 spaces. We just need to make sure they are next to each other without gaps.

As far as being asked to move, those are numbered spots with tickets. Like a seat in the stadium. When we purchase them we will know exactly where we are.

Illone,

It makes sense to package them with the tickets if we can get them. Let me know what they tell you on Monday.

maybe we can talk Pez out of his secret recipe :hysterical:

Secret recipe? Secret recipes are for losers. We don't need no stinkin' secret recipe. We are fortunate enough that Mark has published his burger recipe for the world to enjoy. Guarantees our burgers will be top notch.

I'm sure whoever takes on the wings will do a great job as well.

I am still trying to figure out the details of the trip as I'll be flying in from Colorado. I'll probably stay up in Loma Linda with my sister and brother-in-law and drive down at the butt-crack of dawn. However, there's also a distinct possibility that my guy and I will feel like getting drunk for a week straight and might just park our butts in an SD hotel to cut out the I-15 middleman.

Holy crap, I was just going to say that insurance is strictly in regards to Slacky, haha!

You guys can always stay with me and Dennis if you need to, Katie! We're not as far south as Mike but it's not as far as Loma Linda and it's free! Let me know!

Isn't it supposed to be Dennis and I? :silly:

No. Grammar fail.

You can always stay with ME. You can always stay with DENNIS. You can always stay with Dennis and ME. (Or ME and Dennis).

You don't say "You can always stay with I".....

DUH, Slacky. Don't ever try again.

You guys can always stay with me and Dennis if you need to, Katie! We're not as far south as Mike but it's not as far as Loma Linda and it's free! Let me know!
Oh my gosh, you are so sweet!! I will definitely keep that in mind!
No. Grammar fail.

You can always stay with ME. You can always stay with DENNIS. You can always stay with Dennis and ME. (Or ME and Dennis).

You don't say "You can always stay with I".....

Hahaha, that's hilarious! One of my good friends is am English teacher and is now working on her doctorate for that, so I always ask her about questions like that. Too funny. I will now know where to post my paper questions... :D

Archived