Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official Invade SD thread.*** January, 2010!! Get your tickets here.

illone

Haha, no worries.

The only time my life will be in danger is trying to snowboard for the first time. I'm praying my skateboarding experience helps in some way :D

I haven't skateboarded since I was twelve and I've never been snowboarding.

Make sure you keep my insurance information in a safe place when I give it to you.:silly:

KB, what's up man??

You heading out there? I'll actually be at the Cowboys game at home and possibly the Giants game as well. Hopefully I'll catch you again at one of those 3.

I will most certainly be at those too, but had a mistake with the flight plans with Bostic and can't make this one damn it. Can't get a flight on the first and I have a wedding on the 31rst.

I haven't skateboarded since I was twelve and I've never been snowboarding.

Make sure you keep my insurance information in a safe place when I give it to you.:silly:

We'll have to leave everything in a lock box and keep instructions on us where to find it all :laugh:

I will most certainly be at those too, but had a mistake with the flight plans with Bostic and can't make this one damn it. Can't get a flight on the first and I have a wedding on the 31rst.

Awesome. I'm definitely planning on all three. I'm driving up the night/morning of the Giants game but I'm going to find the energy to come on out.

Archived