Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official Invade SD thread.*** January, 2010!! Get your tickets here.

illone

everytime I see this thread I wanna cry. I wanted so bad to go out there this year- even if we had ended up 0-15 by then. I need to be rich....or at least go one month without something crazy happening that costs me a ton of money.

I am being sent to SD on short notice (damn the bad luck;)) I will go to Winston's to watch the MNF game. I hope to meet some of you then!

I'll be there sitting with Big Mike near the sound booth. Look for a stack of PBRs on the table. I'll have my Portis jersey on.

just got my 8 tix from illone in the mail today!! SO excited!

Where were you last Monday night miss non-fair weather fan from Southern CA who was not at the game in MD or Winstons?:silly:

I will go to the game in SD (from VA) with family feel to remind me at the tailgate how much of a fair-weather fan I am. :)

Where were you last Monday night miss non-fair weather fan from Southern CA who was not at the game in MD or Winstons?:silly:

I will go to the game in SD (from VA) with family feel to remind me at the tailgate how much of a fair-weather fan I am. :)

I was watching the game on our own 52" HDTV, thankyouverymuch. I have never been to Winstons and don't feel I need to go there to prove my fandom. It's also kind of a trek from where I live in North County.

In any case, if you do show up to the game in Jan., (if the skins keep losing and you still decide to come, that is;)) then I will stop calling you a fair weather fan.

I was watching the game on our own 52" HDTV, thankyouverymuch. I have never been to Winstons and don't feel I need to go there to prove my fandom. It's also kind of a trek from where I live in North County.

In any case, if you do show up to the game in Jan., (if the skins keep losing and you still decide to come, that is;)) then I will stop calling you a fair weather fan.

OK I look forward to meeting you at the tailgate so you will stop calling me a fair weather fan.:)

I can't help but wonder though that you can't make it down to Winston's cause you live in North County (CA) and don't need to prove fandom but I am a fair weather fan for not making it to the last game of the season (in San Diego while I live in VA) because I am a fair weather fan? :silly:

Woohoo! Just got my 15 tickets from IllOne in the mail today!! I am so excited!! Not that I am expecting us to perform any better than the CRAP they've been serving up these days. But it's going to be fun just hanging out, drinking, talking, drinking, meeting new people, DRINKING.

By the way, Steve, what is the availability of any more tickets? Or have some people bought tickets they no longer plan to use? I'm looking for at least 4 more tickets. Calllll meeeeee

• 1 month later...
Woohoo! Just got my 15 tickets from IllOne in the mail today!! I am so excited!! Not that I am expecting us to perform any better than the CRAP they've been serving up these days. But it's going to be fun just hanging out, drinking, talking, drinking, meeting new people, DRINKING.

By the way, Steve, what is the availability of any more tickets? Or have some people bought tickets they no longer plan to use? I'm looking for at least 4 more tickets. Calllll meeeeee

he told me there aren't any left :(

Hey Illone, I just sent you an email. I'm mad that Ben and I can't make it. :(

****, looks like people are falling off like flies. Unfortunately looks as if I'm going to be a casualty as well. I've been trying to figure out how to make this trip happen, but I just don't see it coming together. Plus my girl and I are now looking at buying a house instead of renting. So I'm gonna need to save as much money as possible for that. :( Shame, I was looking forward to it too.

Archived