Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***Official Invade SD thread.*** January, 2010!! Get your tickets here.

illone

Where are you guys going to be in the H parking lot? I am going to be there at nine and have the plates and utensils and such?
Tailgate update:

Tailgating is going to be happening in lot H2. I'll personally be there right when the gates open to get everything setup and help out BigMike who is our tailgate liaison. Here is a map of the parking:

http://www.sandiego.gov/qualcomm/pdf/parkmap.pdf

I just wonder about the best way to get to Gate 3

I plan on going East on Friars and then South on Qualcomm

See you all there

HTTR

Just got back from the taigate/game and literally washing this last season off and I have to say that it was a blast! Hopefully everyone had a blast and a memorable time.

I think a few heartfelt and sincere thanks are in order for the following people:

Illone and his lovely wife Christyn for getting this all off the ground and handling the tickets.

Sebowski and BigMike619 for rounding up the locals, setting up the tailgate area, setting up the party/drunk bus and taking care of the little things (such as the missing tap for the keg...)

SoCalSkins for doing his fair share, and beyond, of grilling the munchies.

Everyone from Winstons, West Coast Skins fans, and everyone in general that showed up and made it an awesome day!

......I think a few heartfelt and sincere thanks are in order for the following people:

Illone and his lovely wife Christyn for getting this all off the ground and handling the tickets.

Sebowski and BigMike619 for rounding up the locals, setting up the tailgate area, setting up the party/drunk bus and taking care of the little things (such as the missing tap for the keg...)

Everyone from Winstons, West Coast Skins fans, and everyone in general that showed up and made it an awesome day!

X2

Thanks All

It was fun

By the way, I just gotta give a shout out to myself, for the kick ass Fletcher and Orakpo signs!!!

I also gotta give a shout out to Sebastian...for fogetting the TAP! lololol. Most pissed off I've seen BigMike in person, hahaha!!! My friends and I were frickin dying laughing.

Let's see, what else, met IHOPSkins and his Mom. His mom is so awesome!!! IHOPSkins is pretty dang cool himself :D But for real, his mom rocks. Oh yeah, and SoCalSkins...one of my new favorite dudes! He had me laughing my butt off today at the TG. Love that guy!

Man i wish i hadnt had my backpack stolen a few weeks ago with my camera battery recharger in it. I was on the field level seating it was great
Darnit, we would've loved those pics beavis...no matter how much the skins suck this season, lol.

Just got back from the taigate/game and literally washing this last season off and I have to say that it was a blast! Hopefully everyone had a blast and a memorable time.

I think a few heartfelt and sincere thanks are in order for the following people:

It was an amazing day. 7 months of planning all paying off. Great work by everybody.

Ironic twist of the day: While the party bus is pulling to the stadium 20mins after we loaded up we were having so much fun we joked the bus ride was longer. After the game the bus is missing. I finally get a hold of the driver and she tells me her transmission is shot. The mechanic can only get it working enough to get to 2nd gear. We can not go faster than 15 miles an hr. Takes a little over an hour to get home.

Best part of the day: killing the keg right before kick off. If the tap was there any sooner the keg would have dried out too fast and everyone would have had a terrible day. Great timing on tapping the keg. :silly:

Best part of the day: killing the keg right before kick off. If the tap was there any sooner the keg would have dried out too fast and everyone would have had a terrible day. Great timing on tapping the keg. :silly:

HAHAHA! Dude, we tapped the keg at like, what, noon? And it was gone by the time we went into the game? I did not know this, that's hilarious!

When the people from the party bus started walking into the tailgate, my friend Kristina was like "Holy ****, give me your tired, give me your poor..." lolol. We were joking we needed the Statue of Liberty at the head of our TG, lol.

P.S. Sebowow, my sister totally wants your sunglasses!! And helmet! She just reiterated this to me now...in the middle of watching Scarface

My brother and me....traitor....

Katie (keeastman) and me....

my boyfriend and me (he remained neutral for the game)....

All these pics look photoshopped. Or were you frozen in one position & had everyone come by & stand next to you for pics. ;)

HAHAHA! Dude, we tapped the keg at like, what, noon? And it was gone by the time we went into the game? I did not know this, that's hilarious!

When the people from the party bus started walking into the tailgate, my friend Kristina was like "Holy ****, give me your tired, give me your poor..." lolol. We were joking we needed the Statue of Liberty at the head of our TG, lol.

P.S. Sebowow, my sister totally wants your sunglasses!! And helmet! She just reiterated this to me now...in the middle of watching Scarface

If she can explain "blocking in the back" and what a

"down" is she can borrow them next time you guys come out.

That was a great time. Tailgate was fun and everyone was nice. People here were not as hideous in person as I expected. Must have been the massive quantities of booze.

Barely remember the start of the game. I didn't heckle JC or anyone in a Skins uniform. I screamed defense on every single snap of the game when our D was on the field. I cleared the two rows in front of me by the 3rd quarter. Had a pleasant conversation with an officer and I dared him to eject me for making noise. He didn't take me up on it to the dismay of the SD crowd.

I was surprised that the SD fans weren't nicer. I was very helpful and pointed out the fact that 17 is more than 13 every time they cheered throughout most of the second half. I also pointed out the fact Norv is their coach quite a bit.

Archived