Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Camp of Campbell

Heisenberg

Most of my posts have been in defense pf Campbell.

I'd like to stand up and be counted in the Camp. JC17 is our franchise QB.

I really hope he proves to be man. Cant base it on one pre season game but everybody is forgetting how much he improved last year and this year it should be even more. I cant wait till the reg. season when it starts to matter I feel comfortable with JC at the helm. And like you I have defended him all along. He looked good tonight, hopefully he will look GREAT on the 13th.

Alright GULP, he played real good and made are team better. I never thought I would see it, but tonight is his night i give him that.

Man that was hard to say!!

Hey at least you are man enough to come in and admit it! I'll give Colt this...that INT was fugly, but his TD pass (to our new #5 WR, Mr. Marko Mitchell) was a beauty.

:cheers:

JC takes a lot of heat for having a slow/wind up release.

Check this out, courtesy of TXRedskins!

http://s469.photobucket.com/albums/rr59/RedskinsST21/Patriots%20vs%20Redskins%202009/?action=view&current=Redskins1stDrive.flv

Check out the throw at the 1:07 mark. He seems to have much improved his release, very short and quick there.

Yes that was one Missile!!!!!....JC has an arm for sure.:D

Put me on the record as supporting Jason Campbell. The man is a winner and will be vindicated by year's end. I sincerely hope he has not reached his wit's end with the nonsense he's been dragged through this off-season & re-ups with the team. Otherwise, the last laugh will be his as he rides outta town to greener pastures....

Archived