Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deshawn Stevenson is a punk ass litte *****

DCsportsfan53

The reason the GF has to pay is, if they didn't hold her accountable, then servers and bartenders could CLAIM someone walked out on a bill, when they really paid it, and then the server/bartender pockets the EXTRA cash they collected and didn't have to submit to the restaurant. Embezzlement.

The reason the GF has to pay is, if they didn't hold her accountable, then servers and bartenders could CLAIM someone walked out on a bill, when they really paid it, and then the server/bartender pockets the EXTRA cash they collected and didn't have to submit to the restaurant. Embezzlement.

Correct, if your a company would you rather be screwed out of hundreds of dollars by your employees, or have your employees get screwed out of hundreds of dollars by your customers?

Obvious.

The way the story goes though, is that the players frequented the club, they skipped out, and now they won't answer managements calls or show up to the club anymore. To me, that's pretty much an admission of guilt on the part of the patron. As such, I wouldn't hold my server accountable.

A call to the Wizards wouldn't hurt either:

Washington Sports and Entertainment

Community Relations Department

601 F Street, NW

Washington, DC 20004

Community Relations Hotline: 202-628-3200 ext 3580

Make noise. Post on the Wizards message board.

:D

That's what I figured, too. Czabe's definitely the man for the job. My phone's about dead and I forgot my charger so I'll call when I get home, probably between 6-7 sometime. If I can't get home before 7 I'll call tomorrow during the SRs. Either way it'll be after 5 because that's when I get off work.

truck yeah. I'll be in my car at that time.

Also, if the guy is identified, as he has been, why not call the police, and get the law involved ? I mean, this IS illegal. Havnt seen anyone mention that aspect.

Why would you bring logical thought into a message board thread fueled with vitriol and silliness...why?:silly:

Archived