Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deshawn Stevenson is a punk ass litte *****

DCsportsfan53

Well, what I said WAS another point of view, difference was I did it jokingly and didn't get all defensive over it.

Sure she could have done things differently, but it doesn't take away from someone's wrong doing for splitting on a tab. It's not right to cut someone off on the highway, but you don't deserve to be shot for it.

i see your point bk but cutting someone off on the highway isnt a felony.

Alright, I'm going to be the first to say, after reading this for a few days, that I'm suspicious now as to whether this happened. We've heard nothing on 980 (I didn't listen but I assume someone would have posted here) and we've been fed little nuggets about a "girlfriend," a "bar," and contacting "a Wizards employee who would handle it." But there's been nothing concrete given, and we're all going off of DeShawn's prior reputation.

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I'm beginning to think we're being led by the nose here. I'm officially skeptical until I hear something on the radio or some sort of actual proof is given.

She called the Wizards today and the lady is passing her information onto someone who can handle the situation. If they don't handle it then we'll go to the media. I understand why she prefers to do it that way even though it isn't my preference. I'm trying to talk her into going to the media anyways just to knock him down a peg. :)

People aren't very good at reading. We're just waiting from some word back from the Wizards before we go to the media. That's how she wants to handle it. The promoters who run the party on Tuesday nights (the night this happened, 5 weeks ago) wanted her to contact them before going public. I could give a flying **** if some of you believe it happened or not. Believe me, I'm dying to take this to Czabe but it wouldn't exactly be right of me to do it against her wishes.

Nothing? C'mon!
so was any media (radio, etc.) told the story and did anyone run with it? just curious.
Alright, I'm going to be the first to say, after reading this for a few days, that I'm suspicious now as to whether this happened. We've heard nothing on 980 (I didn't listen but I assume someone would have posted here) and we've been fed little nuggets about a "girlfriend," a "bar," and contacting "a Wizards employee who would handle it." But there's been nothing concrete given, and we're all going off of DeShawn's prior reputation.

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I'm beginning to think we're being led by the nose here. I'm officially skeptical until I hear something on the radio or some sort of actual proof is given.

you don't know adam then. he's not that kind of guy.

People aren't very good at reading. We're just waiting from some word back from the Wizards before we go to the media. That's how she wants to handle it. The promoters who run the party on Tuesday nights (the night this happened, 5 weeks ago) wanted her to contact them before going public.

Obviously, you're not either. I said I've become suspicious/skeptical, I didn't call you a flat out liar. Frankly, you came in here with a bunch of fire and brimstone and nothing has happened yet. You said you talked to a woman in the organization, but you didn't drop a name. You won't even tell us the name of the bar/club, as if one of us is going to blow the lid on the whole story. I don't think anyone here is that much of a jerk.

After a few days, it begins to feel like we're being lead into a "Gotcha, made you look stupid for believing this" kind of thing. Then again, I'm naturally suspicious of many things, so I'm probably the only one. But don't worry, I'm not asking you to give a "flying ****" as you so eloquently put it.

you don't know adam then. he's not that kind of guy.

You're right, I don't know him. If I did, I'd be more inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt, as I am with my friends. However, his choice to curse at those of us who raise questions (legitimately) make me think he's probably not the sort of person I'd want to know.

Either way, good luck with the whole thing. I support anything that gets Stevenson run out of town.

:rolleyes:

Ah yes, the eye roll, the last refuge of someone with nothing to say. Why don't you throw a couple of these :doh::doh::doh: in there while you're at it to help bolster your argument.

There's really no reason to be arguing about this. All I said was I was becoming skeptical because there was a lot being thrown around with little substance to back it up. I'm probably not the only one who feels that way, I just happen to be the one who spoke up.

If it gets Stevenson in trouble, then great, but I'm going to withhold judgement until I see or hear something more concrete. That's called being level headed. But please continue with your emoticon arguments, because man, if there's anything that's going to get me to change my mind, it's a little yellow face.

Ah yes, the eye roll, the last refuge of someone with nothing to say. Why don't you throw a couple of these :doh::doh::doh: in there while you're at it to help bolster your argument.

There's really no reason to be arguing about this. All I said was I was becoming skeptical because there was a lot being thrown around with little substance to back it up. I'm probably not the only one who feels that way, I just happen to be the one who spoke up.

If it gets Stevenson in trouble, then great, but I'm going to withhold judgement until I see or hear something more concrete. That's called being level headed. But please continue with your emoticon arguments, because man, if there's anything that's going to get me to change my mind, it's a little yellow face.

Phoward, man, take it easy. You questioned. Several people vouched for DCsportsfan53's honesty. Now it seems like you're getting way too defensive. If you want to withhold judgement, that's fine. But no sense getting into a squabble over this. :cheers:

i have plenty to say.

you sound like a middle school girl: give me names, i need details, who, what, when, where, text me the info girlfriend.

the man has made it pretty clear as to when he'll release details. adam wouldn't make this up, he's not that kind of guy.

you didn't call him a liar outright, but you pretty much did.

and "i'm skeptical" isn't all you said. you pretty much attacked his character because he used a curse word to express his frustration at people questioning him without actually reading what he wrote.

we've been fed little nuggets about a "girlfriend," a "bar," and contacting "a Wizards employee who would handle it." But there's been nothing concrete given, and we're all going off of DeShawn's prior reputation.

Maybe that's because there is a degree of risk associated with spilling all the details immediately?

Discretion is a lost art on the internet.

love this quote..."Ultimately, I think this situation has made me grow as a person and man," Stevenson said in a statement. "It has given me a new respect and appreciation for the opportunities I have been blessed with in my life and career."

he's a douchebag...and a rapist...total crap he got only probation for that ****.

Archived