Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deshawn Stevenson is a punk ass litte *****

DCsportsfan53

Ouch. The kicker is that he said "They" like he's not a part of the team.
He never said "they". Still, it was a retarded thing to say. If he's not healthy, fine, sit out. If he's healthy, he has to play.

On the topic of the thread, no one likes Stevenson, not surprising he's a douche in real life, too.

Look at this story

The Jayhawks lost their future star when a surprisingly impressive jump in his SAT score caught the attention of the Educational Testing Service, which "red-flagged" it, making him temporarily ineligible to play. DeShawn could have appealed and explained how he had managed to improve his score from 450 as a sophomore to 1,150 as a senior. Or he could have retaken it in hopes of scoring the NCAA minimum of 820.[2]

You'd have to be a real idiot to get a 450 on the SAT. I mean seriously a 450. With brains like that he probably has no money left from his contract.

When you DO call the media, make sure you are calm, level headed and have ALL the information. Youre going to need to say what bar its at and likely who your GF is. If you make it public, youre gonna need to make it PUBLIC man. All or nothing. Im not saying give your GF's address, but you cant be cryptic otherwise no one will take this seriously.

When you DO call the media, make sure you are calm, level headed and have ALL the information. Youre going to need to say what bar its at and likely who your GF is. If you make it public, youre gonna need to make it PUBLIC man. All or nothing. Im not saying give your GF's address, but you cant be cryptic otherwise no one will take this seriously.

My intention is to give the radio people the name of the club and her name off air, probably not a good idea to give that info on air. :2cents: Still debating whether to try and call the Wizards first, something tells me it might be a good idea but on the other hand, part of me really wants this to be public so as many people as possible can hear what kind of ***** he is.

My intention is to give the radio people the name of the club and her name off air, probably not a good idea to give that info on air. :2cents: Still debating whether to try and call the Wizards first, something tells me it might be a good idea but on the other hand, part of me really wants this to be public so as many people as possible can hear what kind of ***** he is.

Call everyone you can think of until this thing starts to stink and the odor follows him everywhere. I'd also go have a talk with someone who knows the law about her boss making her pay it back. I don't think that's legal.

is that seriously his AMEX card? lol

the cards have two different numbers...

DeShawn (heretofore referred to as the *****) posted a picture of himself with his new grillz and his AMX black card on his MySpace page. The top picture is that picture. The bottom picture of his card looks like the numbers have been altered.

Is this the same guy who was feuding with Lebron James? I don't watch basketball, so can someone fill me in on why Wizards fans don't like him?

yeah thats him...

i think while we were doing good his antics were generally supported

he benefited a lot from the good play of gilbert and butler so looked better

now everyone can see how lazy he is on D and how awful he is generally on offense

most wizards fans i know wouldnt mind trading him

and his attitude and the way he conducts himself isnt exactly the greatest

The only thing to take into consideration is if there will be backlash from her employer about going public with the situation. Will she get fired? Will she get in trouble? Written up?

This should be taken into consideration DC, have you told her you are going to call a radio station about it?

Personally, If I were in her shoe's I'd say go for it. I wouldn't care about getting fired from a place that's trying to stick an 800 dollar tab on me.

This is exactly why I HATE basketball. The players are so selfish and think they are gods. Like they can do anything they want and treat their fans and teams like ****(:pooh:).

The NBA is such a joke!!!

:censored:

Yeah every person that plays NBA basketball is identical. Stereotype much?

DeShawn (heretofore referred to as the *****) posted a picture of himself with his new grillz and his AMX black card on his MySpace page. The top picture is that picture. The bottom picture of his card looks like the numbers have been altered.

lol do most athletes have myspace pages? and take pictures themselves that it seems only highschoolers would take?

i mean i know famous people have myspace pages but i dont think its usually them updating it with pics of themselves etc

lol do most athletes have myspace pages? and take pictures themselves that it seems only highschoolers would take?

i mean i know famous people have myspace pages but i dont think its usually them updated it with pics of themselves etc

This guy doesn't seem too smart. I doubt his brain has surpassed that of a middle schoolers in terms of development.

The only thing to take into consideration is if there will be backlash from her employer about going public with the situation. Will she get fired? Will she get in trouble? Written up?

Deshawn is the villan here, not the bar. It will be free advertising for the bar if it goes to the news. I don't know why they would fire her, she had to pay the tab and it's no skin off the bar's back.

Blatche and Stevenson both fail at life. Stevenson should have never gotten the contract he got with Washington, and the extension of Jamison, though an extremely classy individual, was just as questionable.

Just goes to show you that you're really not going to go anywhere if you let your superstar (Arenas) hold your team hostage.

The Wizards are going to stink for a long time, too bad the Wizards had to push out the inevitable rebuilding to keep up the appearance of fielding a contender.

Blatche and Stevenson both fail at life. Stevenson should have never gotten the contract he got with Washington, and the extension of Jamison, though an extremely classy individual, was just as questionable.

Just goes to show you that you're really not going to go anywhere if you let your superstar (Arenas) hold your team hostage.

The Wizards are going to stink for a long time, too bad the Wizards had to push out the inevitable rebuilding to keep up the appearance of fielding a contender.

Remind you of another DC team?

Archived