Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Survey: The Biggest Age Difference Between You And Your Youngest/Oldest Lovers?

I have had "relations" with a woman that was 18 years younger than I and I have had "relations" with a woman that was 15 years older than I. neither situation lasted beyond 3-4 dates.

I am currently dating a woman that is 15 years younger than I am. We are very happy and have dated for about 4 months so I hope it continues.

and thats why it ended? thats a shame if it is..

Well, if you really analyze it that was only a symptom. The real problem is that she doesn't have enough self-confidence to not care what other people think. Who knows, maybe she dated me only because she doesn't have the self-confidence to think she can find someone like me closer to her age.

FWIW, she still calls me and sends text messages occasionally. She also sent me a Christmas gift. At this point I only want the best for her. She really is a sweet girl.

I could never date anyone 16 years younger than I am with the hope it would last :(...

The thought never crossed my mind. For me it was love at first sight and the more I got to know her, the harder I fell. To tell the truth, I once asked her what the hell she saw in me though. I'm not rich, I'm not that good looking... I'm just glad she did. That's about all I can say though for a number of reasons. Not the least of which is that I still cant let myself think about her too much.

I will say this though. When I die... the last thing I want to think about, is the first time I kissed her. It was the most perfect moment of my life.

I could never date anyone 16 years younger than I am with the hope it would last :(...

Well, you might be right, it might not last. But that can be said about any relationship.

One thing a much younger woman does though, at least for me, is to provide one hell of a motivator to eat right and exercise. I'll be damned if I let it get to the point where she can physically do something that I can't.

I was 19, she was 46. Never bothered us during sex, cause, that's what it was all about.

As for younger than me, 1-2 years was probably all any ever were. Guess you could say I preferred being the student, more than the teacher.

I dont like to date anyone below 21 any more because I dont want to have to worry about if they can go to a bar with me or not..

I know the feeling. When I was 33 I had to go to the DMV to transfer a vehicle I sold to the new owner. The girl doing my paperwork was pretty cute so before leaving I got her number. On our first date I took her to a party and on the way back home she confessed to me that she was only 19. At first I thought, ok, no worries, but then it got to be a drag because I couldn't take her anywhere that served liquor.

We dated for about 8 months, but over the years we still kept in touch and got together every now and then. The last time was about 3 years ago when I met her downtown and shared some drinks.

And then I read this last week: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/services/newspaper/printedition/saturday/obituaries/orl-dead2708dec27,0,3289407.story

Turns out her live-in boyfriend shot her and then turned the gun on himself 2 days later.

I couldn't sleep for two days. It's hard enough as you get older to have people around you dying, but to have them go out this way, and so young, it really is unsettling.

Does anyone here like to eat spiced meats, or whisk each other away to a room at the prestigious Wesley Arms Hotel, bringing along some of your favorite erotic Persian lithographs?

Did anyone actually get that joke?

rachel_dratch-786809.jpg

"Our bodies glistening with oil of goat meat..." :)

The oldest I "dated" was 44 and I was 25, I was a dog back then. She was like a moped (ride her at night but you don't want your friends to see her in person).. the youngest was 20, I was 26.. I found out she was married to an Aspen Hill police officer sooooooooooo we quit that.. back in the day it was so easy to meet people on local bbs's.

The sad thing for us single older guys is that most women our age are, how should I say this... somewhat unattractive. They are usually divorced and have long since let themselves go and adopted the "mom/grandma" look. There are a few single MILFs but they are usually looking for some rich guy to settle down with (rather than a starving artist who refuses to grow up, like me :-) or come with a ton of baggage.

True there is more to life than looks. But in dating, looks are usually what get things started.

I lost my virginity to my best friend's mom at age 14. she was in her 30's.

I dont like to date anyone below 21 any more because I dont want to have to worry about if they can go to a bar with me or not..

Was her name Stifler by any chance? :D

Archived