Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Survey: The Biggest Age Difference Between You And Your Youngest/Oldest Lovers?

How many years younger than you--and older than you--have your youngest and oldest lovers been? I don't need the ages, just the number of years that they were younger/older than you.

Follow up question: If the age difference was significant, was the age difference on your mind during sex or did it not even cross your mind?

I was 24 and she was 52. She looked like she was in her 30's though. It was fun for a couple months but I discovered that she had serious OCD. I would get something out of her fridge or her cupbard and she would come behind me and turn the label facing foward and make sure it was neatly lined up. That freaked me out.

hahaha reminds of the time when I was in 6th grade and I hooked up with this chick who was in 9th grade. I told her I was in 9th also but was going to a different school. This was when I used to live in Germantown. Needless to say when she found out I was lying, the side of my face hurt for a week.

When I was 25 I kinda dated a 30 year old and it bothered me because I had never dated a girl that was older than me or really even close to my age. I kept thinking that if this ends up getting serious i'm always going to be 5 years younger than her, which means she's going to end up aging before me. Yep that's superficial as hell but that is what was going through my mind.

As far as younger, i've always liked dating girls around 21, probably cause subconsciously I don't want anything serious.

So 5 years older than me and 6 years younger than me.

I was 24 and she was 52. She looked like she was in her 30's though. It was fun for a couple months but I discovered that she had serious OCD. I would get something out of her fridge or her cupbard and she would come behind me and turn the label facing foward and make sure it was neatly lined up. That freaked me out.

Damn dude, 52? The age alone would turn me off, even if she looked like she was 30. Did it ever cross your mind that you were dating someone old enough to be a grandma?

that means when you were born she was 28 years old!

have the words sugar and daddy ever been used at the same time in that order to describe you? ;)

Funny you should mention that. The biggest problem the 23-year old had with dating me wasn't my age (even her father who is 3 years older than me accepted it), but she was constantly self-conscious about people thinking she was after my money.

As for the 30-year old, she came from money, had lots of it, and certainly didn't need mine.

Funny you should mention that. The biggest problem the 23-year old had with dating me wasn't my age (even her father who is 3 years old than me accepted it), but she was constantly self-conscious about people thinking she was after my money.

As for the 30-year old, she came from money, had lots of it, and certainly didn't need mine.

so what was her biggest problem dating you if it wasnt your age?

that everyone thought she was trying to get money?

Whoa...I'm 45 and I find myself asking if I would date a 52 year old lol :)...

Archived