Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most overrated actor/actress thread

Spaceman Spiff

Surprised that nobody has mentioned Nicolas Cage. That guy sucks pretty hard.

Only movie he was ever good in was "American Beauty".

Nicholas Cage is my number one over-rated actor. I don't care that he has an Oscar, he stinks.

His only good movie was Raising Arizona. And he wasn't in American Beauty. What were you thinking about.

My Trifeca of over-rated terrible actors is Nicolas Cage, John Cusack and Ben Afflect.

Whoever said Matt Damon is over rated, don't know what their talking about.

Nicholas Cage is my number one over-rated actor. I don't care that he has an Oscar, he stinks.

His only good movie was Raising Arizona. And he wasn't in American Beauty. What were you thinking about.

My Trifeca of over-rated terrible actors is Nicolas Cage, John Cusack and Ben Afflect.

Did you see Adaptation?

Yes, Matt Damon is one of my favorite actors and I was surprised to see his name get a mention in this thread. Also, I totally agree with you

on Nicholas Cage. He just can't act at all and I can't stand watching Nicholas Cage movies anymore.

To prove my point:

(there's some very mild NSFW language at the end and it's the only cussing that's in the vid, but you probably won't even notice it because you'll be laughing your head off by the end)

Born on the 4th didn't do much for me, Jerry Maguire was ok and Top Gun was terrible.

Thats right, I said it.

Top Gun sucks.

His work in Magnolia alone proves he's a top actor. Plus the fact that when he takes a role he puts months into redeveloping the character with the director and brings much to the table....that alone shows devotion to his craft so he isn't some donkey who just is himself in films and leaves the trailor when requested.....or acts while ****faced or does pushups before a scene just to look buff....I'm looking at you Owen Wilson, Colin Farrell and Matthew M.

Nicole Kidman just because Ive never seen a movie I really liked with her in it, except Days of Thunder, yet she seems so popular. As far as bad acting, I dunno, Ill believe anything i guess so it all seems fine to me. Its more for me about if I like the movie as a whole or not

Nicole Kidman just because Ive never seen a movie I really liked with her in it, except Days of Thunder, yet she seems so popular. As far as bad acting, I dunno, Ill believe anything i guess so it all seems fine to me. Its more for me about if I like the movie as a whole or not

I actually liked the Others but you are right on her overall..

Will Smith is young? What is your definition of young? Hell he's 5 years older than you, and we all know you're not young (all of us except maybe you ;) )

:ols: Yesterday my girlfriend celebrated her 10th anniversary of her 22nd birthday.

I guess it's like athletes. At my age, the dream is over.:(

I would put him in a category with Matt Damon, Will Farrell aged folks.

Not the Gene Hackman, Al Pacino, Jack Nicholson group.

And I am still young, old timer.:D

Tom Cruise sucks-agreed

Tom Hanks Sucks-Sucks is a bit strong. He's just an everyman

Matt Damon sucks- Hardly

Will Smith sucks-much like Tom Hanks

Robert Downey Sucks-You're crazy

Christian Bale sucks- Getting Crazier

Heath Ledger really sucked-You're off the deep end. He's not the best, but he doesn't suck.

I'll go with Matt's butt buddy Ben Affleck.....no talent hack with a stale ass personality and he thinks he's the ****. I'd put Ashton Kutcher in there too...but then again he's resorted to Nikon commercials so he's fell off

edit: Damn nearly forgot ole Steven Seagal in his hay day. He played a badass hippy botanist with frilled jackets it seems in every movie he was in, and he never got his ass kicked in movies, not once. Ridiculous

Archived