Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McCain Volunteer Mutilated in Pittsburgh

hokie4redskins

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html

This can't be real

A dark skinned attacker carved a "B" into her face?

PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.

Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.

Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.

Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.

The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes.

So' date=' the dude mugged her...walked away...saw the McCain sticker...and then attacked her.

Something is really weird with this.

Bloomfield is not exactly a "bad" neighborhood, but it borders a bad neighborhood.[/quote']

The carving of a "B" just sounds outlandish to me

I dunno, I have met some pretty classless people on the other side in my life, but carving a letter into my face?

Just seems fishy to me

The article posted by SkinsHokieFan doesn't say she was a McCain volunteer, just that she had a McCain bumper sticker...that matters little though if she was attacked as reported.

Here is my problem with the whole story

It is basically implaying a 6-4 black guy who supports Senator Obama for POTUS carved a "B" into her face because of a McCain sticker

I mean, really? I am calling BS here

Scumbags getting too involved with politics. Anyone know why she didn't accept medical help? Tough or not, if someone carves a letter into my face I'm getting checked out.

I'm starting to wonder what "carved" means. It might mean some small scratches on a cheek.

why don't some of you realize that there ARE sick people out there. Reminds me of a jury once who decided a car theft suspect we arrested was innocent, cause "he had just got out of jail and why would someone do something to go back to jail." - quoted from the poll of jurors. :doh:

the word naive comes to mind

why don't some of you realize that there ARE sick people out there. Reminds me of a jury once who decided a car theft suspect we arrested was innocent, cause "he had just got out of jail and why would someone do something to go back to jail." - quoted from the poll of jurors. :doh:

the word naive comes to mind

What the? Of course we know there are sick people out there.

What we are discussing is whether this had anything to do with the election or not.

Archived