Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McCain Volunteer Mutilated in Pittsburgh

hokie4redskins

For some reason I can't help but remember Morton Downey, Jr. and the neo-nazis in the airport bathroom....

I admit that I have nothing to base this on.... but I keep thinking it.

For some reason, I can't help but think this girl is lying through her teeth and this is complete BS

I admit that I have nothing to base this on....but I am 95 percent sure she is full of it

I also think this story is a bit fishy for reasons already mentioned: backwards B, dark black man??, saw the McCain sticker and THIS is why he turned around, etc.

The question I can't help but ask myself is: on what evidence will they bring somebody in and charge them with this crime?

For some reason, I can't help but think this girl is lying through her teeth and this is complete BS

I admit that I have nothing to base this on....but I am 95 percent sure she is full of it

That's were I'm at right now. It really isn't adding up. I saw the picture and the B on her face is backwards and too clean. If someone is carving into her face why didn't she seem to struggle at all. Plus what type of knife was this guy using? A swiss army knife?

Same thing. Morton Downey Jr claimed that neo-nazis mugged him in an airport bathroom and drew swastikas on his face. Turned out he was lying, did it to himself for the publicity.

Yes' date=' the Obama campaign is all about carving initials in the face of white people.

I already have my box cutter and am just waiting for the Inaguration.[/quote']

Man you're lucky. As a white person I'm gonna have to carve myself up.

Soooo not looking forward to it. But **** it. Gotta take one for the team.

Same thing. Morton Downey Jr claimed that neo-nazis mugged him in an airport bathroom and drew swastikas on his face. Turned out he was lying, did it to himself for the publicity.

I could see a McCain supporter sitting in a bar, talking with other McCain supporters, seeing how bad the polls look for their guy and bam it hits them.

"Maybe if we stage this thing the ensuing outrage could very well flip PA to McCain. You never know. **** it. Let's do it."

And thus we have this.

Lots of stupid people in the world. (And if this story turns out to be legit, flip this sentence to the attacker.)

She changed her story. Big surprise.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D940VEM01&show_article=1

"Police say bank surveillance footage doesn't show her at an ATM where she says she was attacked.

Todd, who is white, now says she was knocked unconscious and doesn't remember being cut. She now says she only discovered the wound later."

oh LOL. :laugh:

Archived