Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dead Bear With Obama Signs Left At School

BRAVEONAWARPATH

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/10/21/national/main4535573.shtml

(AP) Police at Western Carolina University and wildlife officials are investigating the discovery of a dead bear cub draped with a pair of Barack Obama campaign signs.

Leila Tvedt, associate vice chancellor for public relations, said that maintenance workers found the 75-pound bear cub shot to death in front of the school's administration building at the entrance to campus early Monday.

The Obama yard signs were stapled together and placed over the bear's head, Tvedt said.

The bear had been shot in the head, Tvedt said.

"Western Carolina University deplores the inappropriate behavior that has led to this troubling incident," Tvedt said. "We cannot speculate on the motives of the people involved nor who those people might be. Campus police are cooperating fully with authorities to investigate this matter."

University police called in state Wildlife Resources officials to remove the body and help in the investigation.

Bear hunting season is under way in western North Carolina.

WTH?

Maybe I'm missing it, but...what's the message in doing that?

they couldnt "bear" to see Obama win?

honestly, catch them ****ers and make them stand on corners holding obama signs until after the election and the put them in jail. thats just ****ed up and cruel to an animal for no good reason.

they couldnt "bear" to see Obama win?

honestly, catch them ****ers and make them stand on corners holding obama signs until after the election and the put them in jail. thats just ****ed up and cruel to an animal for no good reason.

They need to pull a Die Hard 3 on them.

Die%20Hard%20With%20A%20Vengeance6.jpg

so what, now obama's suppose to be russian?!?!? kgb?!?!?!?

i hope these racist rednecks do us a favor and hide in a mountain and pretend the world is still what is once was, while they purge from countless cups of moonshine.

Didn't you get the memo from John Murtha that redneck = racist? Some areas were "really redneck".

My first thought was it was anti-Palin, because of Alaska being known for the largest bear population in the U.S., but I guess that's a stretch

Now that you bring up Palins name, was she at a rally anywhere in NC lately?? Did anyone hear any helicopters flying around?? Just sayin.... ;)

Archived