Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stupid eagles fans

futboler33

Ok, will do. Just don't karate chop me in the face over the intertubes or anything, you tough black belt you. Ha!

Did I hit a nerve? I guess tonight you are going to grab a pink pillow tonight and cry yourself to sleep because some unknown guy online hurt your feelings LOL.

Grow up. You are 29 years old. Why do you still live with your parents while I'm 22 and have my own place? It is sad...I mean really sad. I'm done responding to you because whenever I do, I feel like I'm writing to someone who has an IQ of single digits.

Sorry, I have a black belt. I don't tend to lose fights. Hence, my user name.

I'm sorry , but just because you got a black belt doesn't mean you can kick everybodys ass. I'm in the military and and we've had alot of training on dealing with different styles of martial art.

One thing I know from experience is that when you get someone on the ground that does have a blackbelt, they aren't as bad-ass as when their on their feet. I'm not busting your balls or anything, just saying it doesn't make you invincible.

Oh, what ES fun. Ladies & Gentlemen, I had the time, and the mood and material simply called out. :D

Atleast you don't have a temper like I do. I would of beaten his ass for threatening me.

^ First voluntary flexing on ITG syndrome. :silly:

Or get beaten in front of your kid.

I have have a temper too. I just control it.

^ Reasonable adult comment.

Sorry, I have a black belt. I don't tend to lose fights. Hence, my user name.

^ Voluntary ITG flex #2--accompanied by time honored (since before interwebs) and rapid deployment of ye olde "me black belt" cliche (nm whether true or not; actually incidental to meat of the matter :D.)

"black belt" flexing on a message board talking about how he wins fights and would kick peoples' asses, and making sure to point out that it must be true because they've named themselves after a video game. Just...just wow. I'm hoping my sarcasm detector is broken or something.

Internet. Serious business. :doh:

I know, it's golden, right? :)
Since you know me very well, I guess you know my name to? or my background? If you can't answer those 2 questions than you can stfu and never quote me again on these forums.

I've had a black belt for several years, so that is old news. I responded to someone about "how I can get beaten up" if that situation occurred to me, and I responded back that I have a black belt, and I don't see that happening. I guess you didn't read that either. Learn to read and comprehend. It is fundamental.

Next time, show some "common" knowledge before responding to anything in life, including these forums. If anything, I see you responding to me trying to start stuff.

^ Since you're taking the guy to task, ninja, let me help align the matter: it's your comments here that are receiving some well-deserved prodding for being obviously silly. And people don't know your age, background, or name unless you tell them--they are however supposed to comment on the words you type if they feel like it--massive duh :D

As for your capsulization of "what you did", here how it appears to normal folks: A 22 year old guy on the net gratutitously claims to be a black belt (fun to have dojos where you can get one when you're nineteen)...and that he'd kick ass where others didn't, in a series of off-topic exchanges, ...then points out he named himself "ninja" as though that carries some sort of weight other than the burden of dumbness...and then continues to chest-thump (I am trying not to picture that kid with the thick glasses wearing the karate gi in the trailer with the old lady in Smoking Aces :silly: ) ...all the while telling others how they need to "comprehend better", or are messed up, or to "stfu" happy0009.gif. Does that help? :cool:

Grabbing pictures from the Internet to post on forums looks like you spend pretty much all your time on here. How old are you? 29? LOL...EPIC FAIL...Grow up..I thought you should of done that by now.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but I do have a life, and I'm going to my college courses and job afterwards. Enjoy being on here 24/7

^ More. wow. Good stuffs. No bubble busting here---just free fun entertainment and distraction. Now we know you "have a life" and "go to college classes" too and have a job. Maybe you work at NASA or the CIA. Actually, I'm beginning to wonder if you're really about 12 years old. :D

Speaking of older guys who are on here a lot posting pics, sounds like I'm qualified--

ninjaassassins.jpg

^ NinjaGaiden and Master.

ninja.jpg

^ NinjaGaiden ceremonial outfit selected for upcoming annual Oct. 31 full contact national outfit tournament--winners recive mucho sweetness and goody treats.

ninjaclown.jpg

^ Impressionist view of NinjaGaiden posting thoughts in thread

Did I hit a nerve? I guess tonight you are going to grab a pink pillow tonight and cry yourself to sleep because some unknown guy online hurt your feelings LOL.

Grow up. You are 29 years old. Why do you still live with your parents while I'm 22 and have my own place? It is sad...I mean really sad. I'm done responding to you because whenever I do, I feel like I'm writing to someone who has an IQ of single digits.

^ Thought I'd inlcude one last piece of what I found so inspiring. Behold one more time, the awesomeness of NinjaGaidens badass self and the unworthiness of those who foolishly mock his greatness. :D

Ninja, while you merited all this jabbing, it was mainly in fun, so even if you don't take it that way, I enjoyed it. :cool: happy0009.gif.

And now, one item more on topic:

eagleturkey.jpg

^ They deserve the bird, so let's give it to 'em

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

My new father in law has Eagles season tickets and I just got married in New Jersey. Somehow, this means that I have been to the last two Eagles home games. I came away with this conclusion.

1. Eagles' fans might very well be the best in the NFL. For both games, each seat was filled at kickoff. There were very few Steeler or Redskin fans at either game (and Steeler fans tend to take over opposing stadiums if the fan base has any holes in it). And they are loud from start ot finish.

2. Eagles' fans are dangerously unstable. I've seen fights at stadiums before. I've never seen the kind of fights I saw at the Linc over the last two games. Dudes just get set off by the smallest things and want to actually kill people. The fan behind in the club seats for the Steeler game was in some guy in a Roethlisberger jersey's face for 25 minutes begging him to go outside with him. Why? Because the guy waved a Terrible Towel.

Since you know me very well, I guess you know my name to? or my background? If you can't answer those 2 questions than you can stfu and never quote me again on these forums.

No one said anything about "flexing" my black belt on these forums. I've had a black belt for several years, so that is old news. I responded to someone about "how I can get beaten up" if that situation occurred to me, and I responded back that I have a black belt, and I don't see that happening. I guess you didn't read that either. Learn to read and comprehend. It is fundamental.

Next time, show some "common" knowledge before responding to anything in life, including these forums. If anything, I see you responding to me trying to start stuff.

hmmm. very interesting. I have taken martial arts for years and the very first thing you have to do is control yourself and your emotions.

and to be fair, your post did come off rather brutish.

Went to college in Philly and went to some sporting events...those fans are brutal...and I mean brutal to opposing fans sitting in the stands..I would never attend a game at that stadium except as an incognito Skins fan...

They are not as bad as people say they are, go to the game, be a fan, wear your gear, be proud.

I agree Eagles fans are jerks. I went to Atlantic City this weekend (forgot I was in Eagles country) and someone stole my Sean Taylor memorial ribbon of the back of my car! I am sorry but that is beyond disrespectful. I was smart when I went to philly over the summer and took it off before I got there but I didnt even think about it in AC. Talk about classless fans.

I agree Eagles fans are jerks. I went to Atlantic City this weekend (forgot I was in Eagles country) and someone stole my Sean Taylor memorial ribbon of the back of my car! I am sorry but that is beyond disrespectful. I was smart when I went to philly over the summer and took it off before I got there but I didnt even think about it in AC. Talk about classless fans.

I am not trying to defend Eagles fans however, how do you know it wasn't a Cowboys fan?

I am not trying to defend Eagles fans however, how do you know it wasn't a Cowboys fan?

Law of averages....lol There are way more philly fans there than cowboys fans so they automatically get the blame. Plus my personal experience with most eagles fans causes prejudice against them so being in their territory + my prejudice + the skins beating them in their house = how I know it was an eagles fan!:eaglesuck

This guy lost...

425.jpg

Seriously, as a Black belt you should have your temper under control.

Something else must be wrong, with either your training, or temperament.

KH, I have been training for a few years. ( although probably not as hard as I should) and controlling yourself is the first thing you must do.

I have some doubts about the color of his belt or if he wears one at all.

I think this guy qualifies for an avatar change. Then he can whine about how immature the mods are. What's a ninja gotta do to get respect around here? Life just isn't fair.:rolleyes:

Archived