Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stupid eagles fans

futboler33

I was in sect 115 row 13 and I got crap all game from the fans for standing up and cheering. It got so bad that they actually tried to get me kicked out on three different occassions. They had security come down and actually sit next to me and explained that I needed to quiet down. I never pointed my fingers or try to taunt the philly fans. Even my girlfriend who's an eagles fan said it was ridiculous that they were trying to get me kicked out. They are such babies. :eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Your first problem is having a girlfriend who is an Eagles fan...

haha my girlfriend doesn't even like football! But she does know one thing, the redskins are doing good because Sundays I'm in a good mood! lol.

but that just comes to show even more, the Redskins have CLASS! Fans AND players! You do not see redskins players taunting for every first down...you will rarely see them taunt period, if at all! The Redskins players are stand up professionals and the fans reflect that too. But above all that...they're just disappointed that at the end of the day, THEY'RE NOT US!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

I'm telling you how it went down. The fans there were pissed that i'd actually cheer for my team. If they expect me to pay to see my team play and sit there quietly they're sorely mistaken. I was in dallas last week and we all cheered and stood up with no problems one bit.

I was in 137 and didn't have any problems, but I'm pretty big.

What surprised me were the number of Redskins fans (easily a dozen) who would walk by and give me 5 behind their back so no one could see them.

Their jackets didn't come off (some of them even green) to reveal the jerseys they were wearing until almost all the Phillie fans left.

Man up people!

haha my girlfriend doesn't even like football! But she does know one thing, the redskins are doing good because Sundays I'm in a good mood! lol.

but that just comes to show even more, the Redskins have CLASS! Fans AND players! You do not see redskins players taunting for every first down...you will rarely see them taunt period, if at all! The Redskins players are stand up professionals and the fans reflect that too. But above all that...they're just disappointed that at the end of the day, THEY'RE NOT US!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Amen Brother. :applause:

And I can forgive you if this is her:

1367837585_c4c5875a48_m.jpg1367828327_1d36efded1_m.jpg

:D

Speaking of which, how come we can't get any painted lady Redskin fans? Comeon ladies, woman up! :silly:

I was in sect 115 row 13 and I got crap all game from the fans for standing up and cheering. It got so bad that they actually tried to get me kicked out on three different occassions. They had security come down and actually sit next to me and explained that I needed to quiet down. I never pointed my fingers or try to taunt the philly fans. Even my girlfriend who's an eagles fan said it was ridiculous that they were trying to get me kicked out. They are such babies. :eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

It sounds like Eagle fans are turning into wine and cheesers.

It sounds like Eagle fans are turning into wine and cheesers.

Not turning. They have always been that way. They such bad losers.

Even in the early 80's They would tell to sit down steel my hat pour beer on me.Just for cheering when we had a good play.

Not turning. They have always been that way. They such bad losers.

Even in the early 80's They would tell to sit down steel my hat pour beer on me.Just for cheering when we had a good play.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with "sore loosers," because I'm probably one myself. Society has tried to teach us that we're supposed to just accept defeat like we celebrate victory, and I've never seen things that way. I get really mad with loosing.

I'm telling you how it went down. The fans there were pissed that i'd actually cheer for my team. If they expect me to pay to see my team play and sit there quietly they're sorely mistaken. I was in dallas last week and we all cheered and stood up with no problems one bit.

You have to expect that, hell we do the same thing to opposing fans. I'm never the one to say anything but I can tell you that I absolutely hate it when fans of opposing teams cheer their teams by standing and clapping much less hollering and what not. And I hate it even more when people pull the whole "I paid for a ticket like everyone else and I should be able to blahblahblah."

You have to expect that, hell we do the same thing to opposing fans. I'm never the one to say anything but I can tell you that I absolutely hate it when fans of opposing teams cheer their teams by standing and clapping much less hollering and what not. And I hate it even more when people pull the whole "I paid for a ticket like everyone else and I should be able to blahblahblah."

Wait.... what?

Don't cheer for your team because you're the visiting team?

Wait.... what?

Don't cheer for your team because you're the visiting team?

Just keep your ass in your seat when you do it. Hey, I not one to say anything to any fans from opposing teams when they do it, that's not my style. I'm just explaining how I feel when i see it happen.

I don't mind opposing fans cheering for their team at Fedex. What drives me nuts are the Cowboys fans who go and cheer for whatever team is playing against the Skins. I had to sit behind a Girls fan at the Cards game who stood up and made T.O. signals with his hands every time the Cards did something positive. I guess it was his loss for ponying up the cash.

My four year old son and I decided to go to the grocery store here in the Philly suburbs fully decked out yesterday. As I'm walking into the store with my son, some fan yells from his car - "you're lucky you have a kid with you". Bunch of losers. I turned and gave him a friendly wave with a nice big smile.

My four year old son and I decided to go to the grocery store here in the Philly suburbs fully decked out yesterday. As I'm walking into the store with my son, some fan yells from his car - "you're lucky you have a kid with you". Bunch of losers. I turned and gave him a friendly wave with a nice big smile.

Atleast you don't have a temper like I do. I would of beaten his ass for threatening me. :D

Yea, thats pretty ridiculous.

What part of Philly area?

Archived