Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stupid eagles fans

futboler33

Since you know me very well, I guess you know my name to? or my background? If you can't answer those 2 questions than you can stfu and never quote me again on these forums.

No one said anything about "flexing" my black belt on these forums. I've had a black belt for several years, so that is old news. I responded to someone about "how I can get beaten up" if that situation occurred to me, and I responded back that I have a black belt, and I don't see that happening. I guess you didn't read that either. Learn to read and comprehend. It is fundamental.

Next time, show some "common" knowledge before responding to anything in life, including these forums. If anything, I see you responding to me trying to start stuff.

I'll quote you then. Look, you are young and you are acting it. The world is full of the phony tough and crazy brave.

Stop being a jerk and when your balls fully descend you will likely realize how to behave on this forum.

Oh, what ES fun. Ladies & Gentlemen, I had the time, and the mood and material simply called out. :D

^ First voluntary flexing on ITG syndrome. :silly:

^ Reasonable adult comment.

^ Voluntary ITG flex #2--accompanied by time honored (since before interwebs) and rapid deployment of ye olde "me black belt" cliche (nm whether true or not; actually incidental to meat of the matter :D.)

I know, it's golden, right? :)

^ Since you're taking the guy to task, ninja, let me help align the matter: it's your comments here that are receiving some well-deserved prodding for being obviously silly. And people don't know your age, background, or name unless you tell them--they are however supposed to comment on the words you type if they feel like it--massive duh :D

As for your capsulization of "what you did", here how it appears to normal folks: A 22 year old guy on the net gratutitously claims to be a black belt (fun to have dojos where you can get one when you're nineteen)...and that he'd kick ass where others didn't, in a series of off-topic exchanges, ...then points out he named himself "ninja" as though that carries some sort of weight other than the burden of dumbness...and then continues to chest-thump (I am trying not to picture that kid with the thick glasses wearing the karate gi in the trailer with the old lady in Smoking Aces :silly: ) ...all the while telling others how they need to "comprehend better", or are messed up, or to "stfu" happy0009.gif. Does that help? :cool:

^ More. wow. Good stuffs. No bubble busting here---just free fun entertainment and distraction. Now we know you "have a life" and "go to college classes" too and have a job. Maybe you work at NASA or the CIA. Actually, I'm beginning to wonder if you're really about 12 years old. :D

Speaking of older guys who are on here a lot posting pics, sounds like I'm qualified--

ninjaassassins.jpg

^ NinjaGaiden and Master.

ninja.jpg

^ NinjaGaiden ceremonial outfit selected for upcoming annual Oct. 31 full contact national outfit tournament--winners recive mucho sweetness and goody treats.

ninjaclown.jpg

^ Impressionist view of NinjaGaiden posting thoughts in thread

^ Thought I'd inlcude one last piece of what I found so inspiring. Behold one more time, the awesomeness of NinjaGaidens badass self and the unworthiness of those who foolishly mock his greatness. :D

Ninja, while you merited all this jabbing, it was mainly in fun, so even if you don't take it that way, I enjoyed it. :cool: happy0009.gif.

And now, one item more on topic:

eagleturkey.jpg

^ They deserve the bird, so let's give it to 'em

:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Jumbo FTW! I laughed my ass off reading this.

As for you, NinjaGaiden:

internettoughguymag1pl.jpg

I like your magazine.

Archived