Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stupid eagles fans

futboler33

I was sitting one section over from the OP and had a great experience. I stood when they stood, cheered when the Skins scored and didn't have a single problem. I think I might have seen the op, he was standing a lot when people were sitting, when you are in someone elses house respect it and you will get respect back. To be honest I would have been yelling at you also, If I remember correctly your girl was trying to get you to sit down in the middle of the 4th quarter.

Walking through the parking lot I had some short fat guy running his mouth, I ignored him and we rolled out incident free.

Your first problem is having a girlfriend who is an Eagles fan... :D

You should have asked if security could take you on a tour of the stadium and that you'd like to take a picture of their empty trophy case.

Ditto on the girlfriend comment.

LOL at the last sentence. :ramsuck:

HTTR

Yea, thats pretty ridiculous.

What part of Philly area?

Limerick/Collegeville. I'm a pretty mild mannered person. Besides, by the time I turned around to respond the pantywaist took off nearly taking out some grocery carts in his haste to flee.

So basically.....regarding Iggle fans..... "They are who we thought they were!!!!":eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Actually, I thought they were super cool and fun to be around. I was one section over from the OP and didn't have a single problem and enjoyed the good natured ribbing.

Limerick/Collegeville. I'm a pretty mild mannered person. Besides, by the time I turned around to respond the pantywaist took off nearly taking out some grocery carts in his haste to flee.

Ah ok. I actually got some GO SKINS yells in my Portis jersey as I was walking my dogs after the game .....

Sorry, I have a black belt. I don't tend to lose fights. Hence, my user name.

"black belt" flexing on a message board talking about how he wins fights and would kick peoples' asses, and making sure to point out that it must be true because they've named themselves after a video game. Just...just wow. I'm hoping my sarcasm detector is broken or something.

Internet. Serious business. :doh:

Actually, I thought they were super cool and fun to be around. I was one section over from the OP and didn't have a single problem and enjoyed the good natured ribbing.

You're lucky. They've tried to escape that stigma since building Linc Financial Field. The Vet was ridiculous to try to go and enjoy the game as an opposing fan. You'd have things thrown at you without question.....

The "500 Level" in the old Vet was THE WORST place to be if you were the visiting team. You'd have a better time chewing glass..

I've been here 10 years and the people of Philly are some of thee most obnoxious people I've ever come across. It's truly a working class town. Imagine your 8 year old son belonging to Union 159 :D

an exaggeration, but that's how I perceive it.

That was always my theory why they don't like McNabb. He's not gritty enough for them. They are cheesteaks and meatballs and McNabb is chilean sea bass. :rolleyes:

You're lucky. They've tried to escape that stigma since building Linc Financial Field. The Vet was ridiculous to try to go and enjoy the game as an opposing fan. You'd have things thrown at you without question.....

I have no doubts, all of the Eagles fans around me were saying the Linc is way different and everyone is pretty cool as long as you don't act like a jerk. I had fun, cheered and screamed a little during big plays.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with "sore loosers," because I'm probably one myself. Society has tried to teach us that we're supposed to just accept defeat like we celebrate victory, and I've never seen things that way. I get really mad with loosing.
There is a difference between being a sore loser and being a jackass who pours beer on people, beats up Santa Claus and Chief Zee, and calling security on opposing fans.

"black belt" flexing on a message board talking about how he wins fights and would kick peoples' asses, and making sure to point out that it must be true because they've named themselves after a video game. Just...just wow. I'm hoping my sarcasm detector is broken or something.

Internet. Serious business. :doh:

Since you know me very well, I guess you know my name to? or my background? If you can't answer those 2 questions than you can stfu and never quote me again on these forums.

No one said anything about "flexing" my black belt on these forums. I've had a black belt for several years, so that is old news. I responded to someone about "how I can get beaten up" if that situation occurred to me, and I responded back that I have a black belt, and I don't see that happening. I guess you didn't read that either. Learn to read and comprehend. It is fundamental.

Next time, show some "common" knowledge before responding to anything in life, including these forums. If anything, I see you responding to me trying to start stuff.

Since you know me very well, I guess you know my name to? or my background? If you can't answer those 2 questions than you can stfu and never quote me again on these forums.

No one said anything about "flexing" my black belt on these forums. I've had a black belt for several years, so that is old news. I responded to someone about "how I can get beaten up" if that situation occurred to me, and I responded back that I have a black belt, and I don't see that happening. I guess you didn't read that either. Learn to read and comprehend. It is fundamental.

Next time, show some "common" knowledge before responding to anything in life, including these forums. If anything, I see you responding to me trying to start stuff.

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

Grabbing pictures from the Internet to post on forums looks like you spend pretty much all your time on here. How old are you? 29? LOL...EPIC FAIL...Grow up..I thought you should of done that by now.

Sorry to bust your bubble, but I do have a life, and I'm going to my college courses and job afterwards. Enjoy being on here 24/7

Grabbing pictures from the Internet to post on forums looks like you spend pretty much all your time on here. How old are you? 29? LOL...EPIC FAIL...Grow up..I thought you should of done that by now.

Ok, will do. Just don't karate chop me in the face over the intertubes or anything, you tough black belt you. Ha!

Your first problem is having a girlfriend who is an Eagles fan... :D

You should have asked if security could take you on a tour of the stadium and that you'd like to take a picture of their empty trophy case.

that was my first thought as well.

though i cant really say anything. my ex is a philly fan. but right as the game started we made a bet. so now she owes me, um...well, a lot of fun... ;)

So basically.....regarding Iggle fans..... "They are who we thought they were!!!!":eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck:eaglesuck

Don't use that saying too much. Denny Green has trademarked it. Use it too much and he'll (and his lawyers) show up at your door yelling at you for money.

Oh and I got a couple of black belts too. I also have a nice brown leather one as well.:D

Archived