Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Bud Light Lime

#98QBKiller

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Interesting to watch the ads for Bud Light Lime now as they try to position it as a year round beer after hammering it for the last 6 months as the beer of choice for summertime. "Put your coat on and keep drinking it, people!"

I haven't tried it. For someone who has, how does it compare to Tequiza or Miller's Chelada? I've tried those, and one or maybe two is okay, but then I just need to go back to regular beer.

Interesting to watch the ads for Bud Light Lime now as they try to position it as a year round beer after hammering it for the last 6 months as the beer of choice for summertime. "Put your coat on and keep drinking it, people!"

I haven't tried it. For someone who has, how does it compare to Tequiza or Miller's Chelada? I've tried those, and one or maybe two is okay, but then I just need to go back to regular beer.

Yeah I thought that was funny too when they aired the fall commercials...what's next? Will they show people drinking it at Christmas dinner while it's snowing outside?

I haven't had the Tequiza or the miller Chill or whatever. My buddy said that he likes the Bud Light Lime better than the Miller version though for what it's worth.

Give me an original Budweiser or a Bud Ice. I can't stand even looking at this fruity ****. What ever happend to a Jagerbomb in a Guinness?

Bud Light Lime. God help us.

Dammit d0uble....you're not allowed to talk **** about BLL if you're drinking dog piss like Budweiser and Bud Ice...now a Jager in a Guinness....I can handle that....:pint:

Dammit d0uble....you're not allowed to talk **** about BLL if you're drinking dog piss like Budweiser and Bud Ice...now a Jager in a Guinness....I can handle that....:pint:

Well if we're talking about the Budweiser company, give me the original or the Ice. You can put any kind of marinade in cheap beer you want, but it doesn't take away the fact that you're drinking dog piss. What's the big difference between BLL and BL? A ****ing lime? What's next, a thread about this amazing wine cooler you came across? :D

I had no intention of trying it, but someone gave me one. I was somewhat surprised. It is not bad at all.

I would not say that I liked it, and I have no plans to buy any in the future, but it was not bad, and a lot better than that Miller Chill garbage.

And actually I do not like normal Bud Light, I am more of a Miller Lite drinker.

Miller Chill and Bud Light are both pure crap. I like a Corona and lime when it's hot out. But I'll tell you something. These new beers are NOTHING like that. They don't taste like beer with lime in it, they taste like they've gone horribly bad. Kind of like those stupid tortilla chips that are lime flavored.

Well if we're talking about the Budweiser company, give me the original or the Ice. You can put any kind of marinade in cheap beer you want, but it doesn't take away the fact that you're drinking dog piss. What's the big difference between BLL and BL? A ****ing lime? What's next, a thread about this amazing wine cooler you came across? :D

Actually there's this new wine cooler you HAVE to try, it's called stfu and you can find it at grocery stores nationwide

;)

Archived