Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Palin's Email Account Hacked

MonkFan8

Yeah, the same accounts she thought she could use to bypass subpoena's. If she can't even protect her own email address, how can we expect her to protect the country :silly:

Nothing particularly interesting found yet. Though, her reasoning in that first email kinda perturbs me. Just posting in case this develops into anything.

*edit* the accounts were also deleted shortly afterward. Sound like anyone you know?

I think it's pretty funny she uses Yahoo. I mean I use Yahoo.

Hey...she's just like me. Awesome.

seriously!!

but honestly it makes me think its a fake. I posted some scam email I got for winning 5 mil from Chevron and it was a hotmail account.

wouldnt you think that the governors office in AK would have its own email server?

Sure it is. Does the reasoning in that email strike you as sufficient for someone who could be running the most powerful country in the world.

Plus, she only brought this on her self.

She didn't bring anything on her self...someone committed a FEDERAL CRIME....geesh. The dems would be freaking the hell out right now if someone did this to Obama.

I just wish both sides would grow the **** up already.

seriously!!

but honestly it makes me think its a fake. I posted some scam email I got for winning 5 mil from Chevron and it was a hotmail account.

wouldnt you think that the governors office in AK would have its own email server?

I agree.

I mean if I got my own email account from my community college, she has to have something spiffier than Yahoo.

And if it was a ploy to get around investigations or whatever then she wouldn't name it "gov.palin".

seriously!!

The reason it is probably real is due to the group that hacked the accounts. "Anonymous" on that wiki site is the same group that hacked Scientology sites for the purpose of exposing what that religion is all about.

I don't agree with Scientology at all, but hacking them was wrong too. Sure hope these lowlifes can be caught and be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

seriously!!

Nah it's real.

"The public profile for the gov.palin address dates its last update to April of this year—well before she became McCain's running mate. So if it's a hoax, it's a hoax that began long before anyone outside of Alaska cared about Palin."

http://gawker.com/5051193/sarah-palins-personal-emails

It's even on MSNBC.

Haven't you been reading these smear jobs by the liberal media? Palin and her staff do business with personal email accounts so it's not on public records.

its a yahoo account though. what public, or any corporate office uses yahoo or hotmail?

they all have their own email servers that they set up accounts on...

Yeah but just like us, I'm sure she had at least one personal email account - if not more.

Regardless, it shouldn't have been hacked or posted on whatever site.

Archived