Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DUMBEST things you've heard a fan say?

Santana_Fan

I live and work near Philly so I'm surrounded by Eagles fans. Standing outside of my office a few days after Jason Taylor wrenched his knee in preseason. I'm wearing a #21 Sean Taylor jersey. Random guy from inside the office walks up from behind me to my side, points at my back and says, "Ha! Guess that trade didn't work out so well for you guys now, huh?"

:doh:

I live and work near Philly so I'm surrounded by Eagles fans. Standing outside of my office a few days after Jason Taylor wrenched his knee in preseason. I'm wearing a #21 Sean Taylor jersey. Random guy from inside the office walks up from behind me to my side, points at my back and says, "Ha! Guess that trade didn't work out so well for you guys now, huh?"

:doh: DUMB! That's the second Eagles fan, that did something along those lines. There's another post like that in here, something close to it.

I'll nominate the drunk dumbass Skins fan in my section during the N.O. game last weekend, who decided to stand and do a "Let's go Katrina" chant as some means of trash talk. There's a line, and there's going way past a line.

I hope his sunburn (and he was working on a good one) stings extra this week.

3 words: Poor White Trash

To go along with that:

I was at the Dolphins/Jets game on opening weekend. I was wearing my Jason Taylor jersey to have some fun with the people there and someone came up to me (wearing a Dolphins jersey) and said "Is that a Sean Taylor jersey?"

.....that being bad enough his response when I said Jason Taylor was "He plays for the Redskins?"

:doh: x2

"Oh, there's a game on tonight?" Said to me at the general store in my small town on Thursday night before the Giants game. He was wearing a Skins shirt and hat and I wanted to beat him with both of them. Some how.

What part of SoMD? That's where I'm from. And I know exactly what you're talking about because I've had an identical experience. lol

I was wearing a jersey and hat the night before the season opener against Minny a few years ago and some guy decked out in Redskins gear was talking about seeing a movie that night. I was like seriously? And he's like "I didn't know there was a game on tonight. Is Brad Johnson still our QB?" lol

The <insert team name> are <insert really good record> when <insert running backs name> rushes for 100 yards or more.

The dumbest time ive heard this is in the 4th quarter when a team is losing by a bunch.

Hey...it was true for the Redskins in 2005 (i think...i know it was one year, at least for the first half of a season) everytime CP got over 100 yards that season we won:silly: Not that he went over more than a few times...

Archived