Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DUMBEST things you've heard a fan say?

Santana_Fan

Reed Doughty starting over Horton....wait a minute that was our coach!!

On that note, I saw recently someone say "Horton starting is way overdue." Holy crap! A seventh round draft pick has to wait an entire 3 games! What are the coaches thinking?

EDIT: Actually, he started week 2 as well, so really 2 games. Still, I can't believe the coaches are so stubborn!

"we have one of the best O'Lines in the league.."

I said it before the season started and I'll continue to say it.'

EDIT: Okay, now I look a little stupid for not realizing the date on your post. You must feel really stupid since I brought it up again though.

"Art Monk doesn't have the stats to be in the Hall of Fame" & 99% of everything else the so called experts have said.

"Deion Sanders was faster than Darrell Green" by idiotic Cowboy's fan

"Michael Irvin never pushed off" again by idiotic Cowboy's fan

"Who is Nolan Ryan?" from woman that lived in Arlington, TX

99.99% of everything that PETA's Ingred Newkirk has said

"Someone needs to bomb the State Department" by Pat Robertson & nearly everything else he has said.

"Keyshawn Johnson was a better receiver than Gary Clark" again, you guessed it, by another idiotic Cowboy's fan.

Anything that Terrel Owens says.

"Muhammad Ali is the greatest of all time"

"The Giants aren't getting any respect"

"The Dallas Cowboys are America's Team"

99.99% of everything that Miss Chicken O' The Sea says

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

"Muhammad Ali is the greatest of all time"

Please explain this one. OK so you don't think he is the greatest of all time....that's straight, a lot of people feel that way. But to add that statement to the Pantheon Of Dumb Things Fans Say is a little much I think.

I work with a bunch of Eagles' fans. I've forgotten so many idiotic things that it's not even funny....but, here are three of my all-time favorites:

1. During a heated discussion about how bad Eagles' fans are, I said "You guys are so bad, you booed Santa Claus." His response was "He had it coming." And he was serious!

2. In July before Gibbs II began, we were discussing the upcoming season. I acknowledged that the Eagles were going to be pretty good, but I was excited because we (Redskins) got Joe Gibbs back and that meant we were going to be better. His reply was "Joe Gibbs sucks. He's not going to help."

3. (This one's the most recent one.) Eagle's fan: "You're not a true fan because you don't boo your team." classic

"I am so happy the Skins drafted Heath Shuler"

"Desmond Howard will go down as a steal with the number 4 overall pick"

Said by a very dumb fan. Yes, it was I.:doh::doh::doh:

"Well, the Redskins have never won a ring either"

Said by a Cards fan a couple years ago (see sig.) after I asked how many Super Bowls they had won.

"the Broncos raped the Skins when they traded Champ for Portis"

Said by a donkey fan in Denver to me during a game. Who would they rather have now?:cheers:

Guest Roger_Haggins

A Dallas Cowboys fan

"you aren't better than us you guys almost lost, if we would have gotten the onside kick we would have won."

Archived