Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DUMBEST things you've heard a fan say?

Santana_Fan

Not redskins related, but my personal favorite came from a Ravens fan at a Titans' game in 05 or 06. The Titans beat the ravens and as we were leaving the stadium I here this guy say "Well all I have to say is we have a ring, and they don't"

I'm sorry, but what does a 5-year old superbowl win have to do with the present? It doesn't change the fact that your team was outplayed today. In fact it makes it seem worse because your "superbowl" team was beaten by a team without a ring that was in the middle of a rebuilding season. That would be like me saying "well we have 3 rings and they don't" everytime the redskins lose.

"Portis is a great blocker." You don't even want your star RB blocking. That is as embarrassing as when fans of other teams said "Vick is a great scrambler, or Vince Young is a great runner."

You don't want your RB blocking? :laugh:

I may've misinterpreted this post - but if I haven't. Oh dear. :doh:

I went to the beatdown of the Giants during the '05 playoff run. A huge group of us were being taunted by 3 Giants "fans" who had to be drunk, high, or both before the game even started. The "leader" (I guess) was wearing a black and white Eli Manning jersey, and was telling us that he was more of a fan than the rest of us because he spent $500 on a black and white jersey.

Him and his friends were ejected before halftime for trying to start a fight with one guy and dumping a couple beers on a 12 year old kid.

Some idiot in a Dawkins jersey was talking smack and I said "Dawkins is a cheap shot artist." He was like, "Who's jersey is that(the one I was wearing)...Deion Sanders!?" I said, "No idiot, its Sean Taylor!" He was like, "Who the **** is Sean Taylor!?" with completely blank look on his face...

i would have **** myself..:doh:

I got into that same Williams vs. Taylor debate last week. He said that Taylor didn't tackle good, and that all he did was fling his body at the opposition. Now, even if that was true, I'd rather have somebody fling their body, and actually make a "legal" tackle, than to have a player who is always out of position and horse-collars.

I've also heard that Roy Williams won't get burnt this year, because he lost weight. :rotflmao: I guess they'll say now, that he didn't lose enough.

Taylor didn't need to tackle. He would just hit you hard enough until you had SNOT BUBBLES coming out, be it Receiver, or PUNTER!!!!

A guy at work once told me he was watching Football over the weekend and seen something he has never seen before.He told me on the kickoff the ball went through the goalpost and the team got 3 points for this.

I just said,"me neither".

My grandmother once walked by the TV,while there was a fight for a fumble.She said,"Why don't they just give them all a ball?" Seriously!

Wishing harm on a player on your team or the opposing team.

Agreed. I don't see how anyone can revel in the harm of another human being. I don't care if it's a Redskin or a Cowboy, that's a person playing the game. Hate the star on the side of the helmet, not the person inside.

Archived