Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DUMBEST things you've heard a fan say?

Santana_Fan

The funniest thing I ever heard an announcer say was Michelle Tafoya who was doing an Indiana Pacer/Houston Rockets game once and she was about to interview Rik Smitts. Her introduction was "Here I am standing beside Rik Smitts who is contemplating retirement at the end of this year due to chronic pain in his balls.....(takes a deep breath).....of his feet."

Its not football related but that is the funniest thing I have ever seen on TV.

your sig scares me. from left to right: overpaid, bust, ?

Let's hear some of the dumbest things, you've ever heard a fan say.

I gotta admit ,I searched back at some of your quotes to get a good laugh but hey I gotta give credit where credit is due.. You seem like a very practical person from your posts. We need more sensible minds on here like you.

But the craziest thing I heard someone say... just check out nfl.com's fantasy analysis of our defense this year! lol

" Even though the Redskins re-signed CB DeAngelo Hall and boast a pretty good secondary, they're still not a favorite of ours. Consider them a No. 2 DST worth using as a one-week replacement this season. "

#2?? WTF!! :D

I got one, and it was posted in this thread!

:doh:

I understand that the average iq of any large group will be about room temperature, but seriously....I hope you aren't part of that.

Is it really that difficult to understand?

We have three threats. Portis, Cooley and Moss.

When Portis stays in to block, we have only two threats. And, we punt.

Please tell me you can comprehend that simple idea.:hysterical:

I understand that the average iq of any large group will be about room temperature, but seriously....I hope you aren't part of that.

Is it really that difficult to understand?

We have three threats. Portis, Cooley and Moss.

When Portis stays in to block, we have only two threats. And, we punt.

Please tell me you can comprehend that simple idea.:hysterical:

Let me put it in simple talk for you:

O-Line Bad, Portis No Block, Campbell Get Sacked.

Let me put it in simple talk for you:

O-Line Bad, Portis No Block, Campbell Get Sacked.

Exactly.

So intelligence would tell you that the offensive line is much more important than a running back.

And that is the top priority.

If the FO is too stupid to understand that.....notice where we are now....then you use a FB or TE to pick up the extra blitzer.

You absolutely don't handcuff yourself by keeping Portis in to block.....and even risk injury.

Anyone....well almost anyone lol, can understand that.

I understand your point, but you have to deal with what you got. So we have to do what we gotta do to protect the QB the best we can.

Then you either trade away a good player to get an offensive lineman, you pick one up from free agency....

Or you get Portis running a receiving route, keeping the linebacker from rushing.

What you don't do is have him block.

You never want Barry Sanders, AD, or even a Portis blocking.

You may as well just not even run the play, and punt instead.

Check our 3rd down conversion % last season if there are any further questions about how stupid it is to have Portis stay in and block.

We were right near the bottom of the entire league.

Then you either trade away a good player to get an offensive lineman, you pick one up from free agency....

Or you get Portis running a receiving route, keeping the linebacker from rushing.

What you don't do is have him block.

You never want Barry Sanders, AD, or even a Portis blocking.

You may as well just not even run the play, and punt instead.

Check our 3rd down conversion % last season if there are any further questions about how stupid it is to have Portis stay in and block.

We were right near the bottom of the entire league.

Ugh. As much as it pains me to say it, you both have good points. I'd keep Portis in and send Cooley out with Moss, Thomas, and Kelly, with Cooley and Kelly being possession receivers for third down, but whatever, McD5 has a point.

And believe me, it kills me to say that.

Ugh. As much as it pains me to say it, you both have good points. I'd keep Portis in and send Cooley out with Moss, Thomas, and Kelly, with Cooley and Kelly being possession receivers for third down, but whatever, McD5 has a point.

And believe me, it kills me to say that.

Thread de-rail, unless you checked the title and understand the premise?

J/K, I think down and distance must be considered in regard to blocking schemes.

"This game is boring"

Even though it's 17-10 or 17-13...

Boring games are 43-7. Boring games are blowouts. When games are competitive how can the game be boring? Just because the teams didn't put up big offensive numbers like the 1998 Vikings out there, the game is boring? It's not all about razzle dazzle offense, those two teams just are playing D out there.

I gotta admit ,I searched back at some of your quotes to get a good laugh but hey I gotta give credit where credit is due.. You seem like a very practical person from your posts. We need more sensible minds on here like you.

But the craziest thing I heard someone say... just check out nfl.com's fantasy analysis of our defense this year! lol

" Even though the Redskins re-signed CB DeAngelo Hall and boast a pretty good secondary, they're still not a favorite of ours. Consider them a No. 2 DST worth using as a one-week replacement this season. "

#2?? WTF!! :D

Thanks, and yea I do say some crazy things at times :hysterical:. You're a cool person yourself, from what I've seen so far.

Our defense should be a fav of everyone's :) Hopefully we can produce turnovers and sacks this year. I don't see why we can't get that done this year.

Archived