Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DUMBEST things you've heard a fan say?

Santana_Fan

The Homer in me agrees with him. That may be a bold prediction, but I would hardly call that the dumbest thing I heard a fan say. Only time will tell.

Whether they prove they're as good as the 2001 Ravens or the 1985 Bears is actually irrelevant. Saying that you've "looked over the defensive positions" and come to that conclusion is dumb. You're right it might not be the dumbest but it's still not an opinion I would entertain.

If the 2009 D manages to maintain 4th I will be happy I think.

I hope you just :doh: and walked away without saying anything else.

Yeah, it was funny as hell. I was arguing with the cowgirl fan and there was a Giants fan with us. As soon as they said that we both looked at each other and started laughing. I said end of conversation. lol. That was after they also said Tony Romo sits to pee was the best player on there team. :doh:

I don't feel like reading through this entire thread so excuse me if this has already been stated but I heard this one fan say that the Cowboy's were america's team. That was pretty stupid. Maybe south america's team?

Not something a fan said, but the dumbest thing I heard an announcer say was when Phyliss George said, "they're at the 35, which is close to the 40 , which is close to midfield."

The funniest thing I ever heard an announcer say was Michelle Tafoya who was doing an Indiana Pacer/Houston Rockets game once and she was about to interview Rik Smitts.

Her introduction was "Here I am standing beside Rik Smitts who is contemplating retirement at the end of this year due to chronic pain in his balls.....(takes a deep breath).....of his feet."

Its not football related but that is the funniest thing I have ever seen on TV.

The June Jones quote in all of them is what kills me.... Gezzz

Really? I think we should go with the hyperbole of Colt's former coach and numbers in a gimmecky offense over the assessment of our current coaches. He has to be better than Jim Kelly and Warren Moon if June Jones says so.

I really think Mcd5's and a decent portion of the fans on this messageboard favorite players are the players that are never on the field.

I heard this from a few fans long before the internet. I've read it more here.

There is a term for these people. Incompetently incompetent. They don't know what they don't know. Makes them impossible to talk to,much less share an opinion with.

"I could do a better job than" *Coach/Gm* and sometimes player.

Most of us,couldn't coach/scout/play ourselves out of paper bag on the college level,much less on the pro level. Yet here are these few fans,actually believing that they could.

Madden has a lot to do with this, too.

Really? I think we should go with the hyperbole of Colt's former coach and numbers in a gimmecky offense over the assessment of our current coaches. He has to be better than Jim Kelly and Warren Moon if June Jones says so.

I really think Mcd5's and a decent portion of the fans on this messageboard favorite players are the players that are never on the field.

Not exactly sure what you were trying to imply but I certainly wasnt agreeing with June Jones on the subject... lol

Archived