Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reed Doughty Vs. Chris Horton? (Too Early>)

BleedinBurgNGold

I certainly hope Horton stays in the starting lineup. I can't recall Doughty having an effect on a game like Horton did. You could tell from the preseason, that there was something about CH. He was always around the ball. I think he's the better player, and we don't win if he isn't out there today. Reed will make a good backup and make his presence felt on ST. Football is funny like that....it's all about opportunities. Obviously this was on a larger scale, but Tom Brady doesn't get a chance unless Drew Bledsoe got hurt...there are cases like this every year in the NFL, and we may have one on our hands...

I, for one, believed that he should have started the first week of the season. It should be interesting how this turns out.

Im curious to see how he will bounce back from a bad game later on this season if he has one. Obviously this message board will probably say they want him traded or cut and what not. But I've always liked this kid, and thought he should have started since the get go.

Archived