Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Osama

Henry

Since 9/11/01, for the most part things have changed very little in we Americans day to day activities. We still get up, go to work, watch football, make babies, pay our taxes, listen to music, and all those other things that make us who we are.

Al Qaeda's direct attack on our way of life was an epic FAIL. We are still here, and we aren't going anywhere. God Bless America.

Hey camel breath, hope you continue to live in misery and in a lonely cave until the day you die.

After seven years, I'm still an American and proud of it. Not thing one you can do about it either. I get to live in freedom, come and go as I please, practice my religion freely, and enjoy the various of pleasures of life in the USA.

Only a coward lives in a cave and hides from the world. Eventually, you will be placed in the ground with an unmarked grave and ignored by future generations. Historical footnotes will place you in the company of saddam, hitler, stalin, lenin, castro, pol pot, and jung il.

osama, I hope you continue to live in hiding and fear until you are found and...

I'll just leave the rest to imagination.

God Bless America.

same person.....ZING!!!!! jusssssssssst kiddin';)

God Bless America.

Yet they cant seem to find him ? Something is wrong with that in my mind.

I call BS. They found Saddam in a pit in the ground.

Best wishes for the families that lost loved ones.

Leave the politics out of this one.

**** Osama.

If he's not dead already, I kinda hope they catch him alive, just so we can watch him die.

God Bless those lost, those that suffer, those that served on 9/11 and everyday. God Bless America and God Bless each of you.

We Will Never Forget!

Not then, Not now!

Osama, I can not forgive you for the things that you have done but I will pray that God have mercy on you and that none of my brothers or sisters ever find you, you camel *******, cave living, no guts having piece of ****! You know as well as I if/when they do they are going to do things to you that arent fit to do to farm animals.

>>>> Still Here, Still Strong so **** You!! <<<<

Guest sith lord

Take no offense to this, but Osama can turn around and say the samething in reverse. This man killed Americans on American sole 7 years ago and he's still out there.

Take no offense to this, but Osama can turn around and say the samething in reverse. This man killed Americans on American sole 7 years ago and he's still out there.

He's just a man. Someday he will, like Stalin, Castro, Pol Pot and many others ... someday he will die and his cult of personality will fade. America is not a man. It's not 3000 people. America is an idea. It's the idea that all men are equal and all men have value, and that all men are, and of Right ought to be, free. Bin Laden didn't kill 3000 Americans to kill 3000 Americans. He did it to squash that idea.

As long as America exist and Americans are free bin Laden loses. And the clock is ticking.

And I'll be happy to remind him of that fact every year.

Archived